Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What a bad piece of advice. And we would suffer the most, as no one here could provide us with that much inside infos.

- - - Updated - - -

GDM:
Juventus to close the deals for Morata, Evra and Iturbe soon. With these players Conte might change the module. Evra can play in a back four, Iturbe as a wide player similar to the role he had in Verona, and Morata can occupy any of the roles upfront. Is there a risk of Vidal or Pogba leaving the club? Not at the moment and all the signals point at the other direction. Only for indecent proposal one might leave.
thanks! would you look at that GDM said exactly what I said hours later...hmmmmm I have one thing to say to the haters ...love ya ;) ps my cousin didnt say a name but did say terzini

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
David Amoyal @DavidAmoyal · 3h

The fact that Juve got cash for Immobile and Vucinic in 1 installment is very underrated, one of reasons they can afford Iturbe & Morata

https://twitter.com/DavidAmoyal
@DelPiero84,@FinancialExperds
No experts here, only people that know little bit more than others and that term experd is overused; be creative ffs.

As for what Amoyal claims is partly true. When you consider that Juventus have to settle more than 60m of installments per year, sum of 15-16m becomes almost insignificant. It helps, but it won't be the main reason why we might be able to afford purchases. Without debt we wouldn't be able to finance previous acquisitions, let alone support any future investment into personnel.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@AndreaCristiano

While I respect and appreciate the info that you are providing us, can you cool it a little with the "I told you so" comments?

It gets to be a little off-putting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well said Serge, especially whatever AndreaCristiano, GDM or even Mark reveal about the very current news being self-explanatory obvious shit, oh we are about to sign the 3 players we been after all this time? And we want to keep our 2 main assets, unless some insane price arrives and they wanna leave? No fucking shit, how can someone get paid to deliver the obvious, let alone say I told you so about something like that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well said Serge, especially whatever AndreaCristiano, GDM or even Mark reveal about the very current news being self-explanatory obvious shit, oh we are about to sign the 3 players we been after all this time? And we want to keep our 2 main assets, unless some insane price arrives and they wanna leave? No fucking shit, how can someone get paid to deliver the obvious, let alone say I told you so about something like that.
And the last thing I'm trying to do is be disrespectful.

Mark, for example, knows that I absolutely adore him. We are brothers in arms with the Montreal Canadiens, for crying out loud.

If people are giving you a hard time, just rise above it. Shit, this is an internet forum, where most of us will never meet each other in real life. In fact, I've met one person while I've been here. She was on this forum a while ago, and I don't even remember her name. She worked at a coffee shop in providence near Brown University, if I remember correctly.

Trust me when I say, and I'm only speaking for myself, that the news I receive from these guys is very much appreciated.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not trying to be disrespectful either, just being direct :p Mark does it in tongue in cheek, good sport (and he takes alot of heat lol), and GDM isnt here to gloat ;) But I meant just in general, sharing what you hear/read/find out is nice, but unless its very specific details and really newsworthy, stuff like we are about to get players we been focused on for a month being the latest info, I wouldnt really bother beating my cheast over delivering such piece of info like its some rare scoop.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm not trying to be disrespectful either, just being direct :p Mark does it in tongue in cheek, good sport (and he takes alot of heat lol), and GDM isnt here to gloat ;) But I meant just in general, sharing what you hear/read/find out is nice, but unless its very specific details and really newsworthy, stuff like we are about to get players we been focused on for a month being the latest info, I wouldnt really bother beating my cheast over delivering such piece of info like its some rare scoop.
No. Mark is a liar, and a fake guru. We should uncolor his name, take away his stripes, lynch his double @AlexJuventino, we should also dispose @Trequartista for safe mesures, motherfucker is too pasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)