Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
ok my cousin just shot me a message he said this " Morata quasi fatta piu presto ce no, Evra forse il primo annucia e iturbe poi arrivare fra due settimane max" Domani un nome nuovo ma conosciuto ........Vederemo???

Basically he said for non italians Morata sooner than not, Evra maybe the first lockdown and Iturbe within two weeks max, also surprise name but known name he may have for me tomorrow

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
My nephew works for Marotta as his ball boy.

He has some really good transfer info for me. My nephew said: "Bibbidy bobbidy bubbidy bobbidy bobbidy bibbidy bubbidy" and he said he'll have TWO top secret names for me too tomorrow of guys Juve are going for, exactly one more name that AC. Two really well-known names who are willing to take 75% wage reductions to play for Juve.

Keep you chaps posted, m8...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ok my cousin just shot me a message he said this " Morata quasi fatta piu presto ce no, Evra forse il primo annucia e iturbe poi arrivare fra due settimane max" Domani un nome nuovo ma conosciuto ........Vederemo???

Basically he said for non italians Morata sooner than not, Evra maybe the first lockdown and Iturbe within two weeks max, also surprise name but known name he may have for me tomorrow
:tup:

You asked him about joining the forum yet mate? Would be awesome to have an ACTUAL informer instead of impostors like Nick and Mark.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
AC, I pity you man. Just don't trust anyone on this forum. FFS, even a mod was fooling you at one point yesterday.

Consider some other forum for a while mate.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

hey man thanks for the info

did he say the position of this surprise?

- - - Updated - - -

AC, I pity you man. Just don't trust anyone on this forum. FFS, even a mod was fooling you at one point yesterday.

there is no better juve forum than this...at least english speaking

- - - Updated - - -

hey man thanks for the info

did he say the position of this surprise?

- - - Updated - - -
/QUOTE]

also..is the entrance of atletico on iturbe bullshit or real

i find it pretty hard for atletico to spend that rumored amount on iturbe

i know they got money in the bank but dont they have alot of debt to sort out?

there is no better juve forum than this...at least english speaking[

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
AC stays but people should leave the guy alone and stop trolling him.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What a bad piece of advice. And we would suffer the most, as no one here could provide us with that much inside infos.

- - - Updated - - -

GDM:
Juventus to close the deals for Morata, Evra and Iturbe soon. With these players Conte might change the module. Evra can play in a back four, Iturbe as a wide player similar to the role he had in Verona, and Morata can occupy any of the roles upfront. Is there a risk of Vidal or Pogba leaving the club? Not at the moment and all the signals point at the other direction. Only for indecent proposal one might leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)