Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
GDM:
Juventus to close the deals for Morata, Evra and Iturbe soon. With these players Conte might change the module. Evra can play in a back four, Iturbe as a wide player similar to the role he had in Verona, and Morata can occupy any of the roles upfront. Is there a risk of Vidal or Pogba leaving the club? Not at the moment and all the signals point at the other direction. Only for indecent proposal one might leave.
Some good news. I like how Marotta is working early and pushing for the deals to happen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Looks like Morata doesn't exclude Iturbe.
Why would you have thought that one would block the other?

With Quags inevitably being sold (fucking finally), we'd be left with 3 strikers, we'd clearly need 2 replacements to make up the numbers. And from what's been reported in the media, wouldn't Morata be taken on a season long loan first anyway (at 2m?) Surely the club could make that in the budget this season?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's what I am thinking too.

In the end our net spend won't be more than 15mln IMO.
Yeah, that would be incredible if he can pull that off.

DP84 is right about more dept, but if we can keep it at that, then its actually pretty good.

And tbh, considering Evra's performance at the WC, and the potential with Iturbe and Morata, its a pretty good mercato considering the circumstances.

Lets not forget people tought we'd had to sell Pogba this summer when going out in groupstage CL :D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
As long as we don't sell Vidal, the mercato will be a 9-10 for me.

Getting talented players with a lot of potential and getting rid of deadwood, there is no reason to complain.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It looks like Morata doesn't want to extend his contract and there won't be a loan we'll buy him for 18m + 2m bonuses. The buyback clause is still the problem though. It'll be included most probably but we're pushing it to be higher than 35m.

Tbh I thought we're loaning him and big cash goes for Iturbe. Now it looks like we're getting both for cash. definitely we're increasing out debt then. I just hope one doesn't exclude the other.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It looks like Morata doesn't want to extend his contract and there won't be a loan we'll buy him for 18m + 2m bonuses. The buyback clause is still the problem though. It'll be included most probably but we're pushing it to be higher than 35m.

Tbh I thought we're loaning him and big cash goes for Iturbe. Now it looks like we're getting both for cash. definitely we're increasing out debt then. I just hope one doesn't exclude the other.
We can't setlle for one of them.
We need minimum 1 winger and a sub/rotation for Llorente.
So i think both are coming.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sorry bro.

That just won't happen. See below.

How very mature of you.
I was wrong before about that guy, no trouble admitting it, bro. AC seems to bring something to the table and without him we would be kept in the dark. If you know someone with more knowledge on this matter, pls do share, otherwise show the guy some respect ffs for all the effort he's been putting in to keep us well informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)