Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacchinardi 14

Mar 12, 2012
I will be content with Drogba or Nani as an alternative to Morata or Sanchez for the following reasons:

1) Drogba will have only a one year contract. He will not be an Amauri/Iaquinta type of player. And surely we can take good advantage of his CL experience.
2) Nani's deal is basically a Low Risk + High Reward type of operation. We are transforming formation and dying to have a proper RW for ages (Krasic :( ) and I don't think any one here would prefer Candreva or any other RW in the same price range ~12m over Nani.
3) We are not in an ideal financial situation to pick the best long-term player for each needed position (LB, RW and CF). So there should be compromises, and I'm willingly accepting to have Drogba for a one year solution and to bid on Nani for 12m.

If Nani & Drogba join, as a worst case scenario, rest assured that you are only going to watch Drogba in Juve jersey for one year, and Nani's wages will be performance-related.

---

Barca got Rakitic for a 15m bargain. They are going to sell Fabregas for Chelsea for a nice sum. Hopefully this will loosen-up the Sanchez negotiation.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I will be content with Drogba or Nani as an alternative to Morata or Sanchez for the following reasons:

1) Drogba will have only a one year contract. He will not be an Amauri/Iaquinta type of player. And surely we can take good advantage of his CL experience.
2) Nani's deal is basically a Low Risk + High Reward type of operation. We are transforming formation and dying to have a proper RW for ages (Krasic :( ) and I don't think any one here would prefer Candreva or any other RW in the same price range ~12m over Nani.
3) We are not in an ideal financial situation to pick the best long-term player for each needed position (LB, RW and CF). So there should be compromises, and I'm willingly accepting to have Drogba for a one year solution and to bid on Nani for 12m.

If Nani & Drogba join, as a worst case scenario, rest assured that you are only going to watch Drogba in Juve jersey for one year, and Nani's wages will be performance-related.

---

Barca got Rakitic for a 15m bargain. They are going to sell Fabregas for Chelsea for a nice sum. Hopefully this will loosen-up the Sanchez negotiation.
I wouldn't be upset with Drogba and Nani either. Mainly because I'm not expecting anything exciting this summer. Drogba, Nani, Lulic and Pereyra and I'll be content.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course. CL experience goes a long way :D

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be upset with Drogba and Nani either. Mainly because I'm not expecting anything exciting this summer. Drogba, Nani, Lulic and Pereyra and I'll be content.
It's starting already, Jesus.
@Mark, we need to put @Joe on suicide alert again.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You guys like Pato?

:numnum:
Yeeeeeeeeeeesss!!!!! :tuttosport:
A physically stable Pato is a WC Pato, and seeing him shine so brightly here with Pirlo and hopefully Balotelli, would be sooooooo beautiful! The tears, the bloody rossoneri tears :lick:
And Pato is awesome too

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
None from Atletico or Dortmund had CH.L. experience and finally they gone to the final. It's funny that you think that we can make a step forward with players like Drogba, Eto or anyone else who is finished. We need footballer who want to win, to fight and to be champions.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yeeeeeeeeeeesss!!!!! :tuttosport:
A physically stable Pato is a WC Pato, and seeing him shine so brightly here with Pirlo and hopefully Balotelli, would be sooooooo beautiful! The tears, the bloody rossoneri tears :lick:
And Pato is awesome too
:pado:

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku is a decent footballer, i like him. Any chance at all though or just another tuttosport BS style rumour?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I like how you firmly believe that Sanchez will come, I as well. Maybe at this very moment they are making some progress. :D
I hope we sign him. I mean we sold Immobile so quickly it had to mean something so I hope we don't flush those money in toilet. Signing Sanchez should be our first move IMO you just can't go wrong with this transfer. Berardi should be brought back IMO too, give them half of Marrone and some youngsters so we'd have a rotation winger with potential and young. As for CF I don't expect more than Drogba :)inter:) tbh.

Just no more wasting money on Biabianys Cercis and so on.

Who says we'll sign Sanchez ? ;)
There was an assumption we'd have both Tevez and Sanchez :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)