Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Very strange. On this (the "best" 30 out of contract players) site they mention the same as we do.
Yea I know, I think he must have renewed it without any conformations or something.

If we don't sell Pogba I would expect us to at least get 2 wingers, cm, lwb, and bring in a youth player. That would be a good mercato in my eyes.

Nani, Menez/Cerci, Pereyra, Gabbiadini/Immobile, Lulic/lwb

Something like that in my eyes wouldn't be bad at all

With the sales of Quag, Vucinic,possibly peluso, de ceglie, and motta. We should have around 15m-20m added to our initial budget which should be enough to get a mercato as i said

So

IN:
Nani
Menez/Cerci
Pereyra
Gabbiadini/Immobile
Lulic/lwb

Out:
Quag
Vucinic
peluso
de ceglie
motta

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Would be a solid mercato. One slight change for my preference though, would be to add Menez in addition to Nani AND Cerci. Because he's free and should be here for rotation purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Looks like a disfigured Philippe Mexmess.
:lol2:

he's a great leftback though, he would make to a good bench option for asamoah or a good solid option at leftback in a back 4. only 25 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I know, I think he must have renewed it without any conformations or something.

If we don't sell Pogba I would expect us to at least get 2 wingers, cm, lwb, and bring in a youth player. That would be a good mercato in my eyes.

Nani, Menez/Cerci, Pereyra, Gabbiadini/Immobile, Lulic/lwb

Something like that in my eyes wouldn't be bad at all

With the sales of Quag, Vucinic,possibly peluso, de ceglie, and motta. We should have around 15m-20m added to our initial budget which should be enough to get a mercato as i said

So

IN:
Nani
Menez/Cerci
Pereyra
Gabbiadini/Immobile
Lulic/lwb

Out:
Quag
Vucinic
peluso
de ceglie
motta
Menez and Cerci

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
God no, Armero isn't good enough.
This.

People complain non-stop about our side, and then make suggestions such as Armero and Zuniga for reinforcements. If we want to keep improving, we need to purchase players that are either improvements, or at the very least, no worse than the lesser members of our current starting XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)