Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
New sponsors. Most notably Adidas deal will bring us more than 30m per year, while current Nike one brings us around 13m.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ah yeh the adidas deal..

i was thinking it had something to do with Continassa project.
Talking about Continassa, how it will give us more revenue
?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Immobile has to come back at this point imo. You won't find a better striker considering what he's doing right now and the price of his other 50%.

With Vucinic, Quag and Osvaldo being as good as gone we need players like Immobile.

Cerci wouldn't be bad too, much better than Giovinco.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Manchester City and Zenit are interested in Angel Correa of San Lorenzo. Atletico really want him. Correa will be a hot name this summer.
- Di Marzio

Anyone follow Correa?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
I watched ramirez play for Southampton all season he is a sub who usually comes on at the end of the game to waste time. Whatever the score is he just lower the pace of the game, lacks vision his distribution is average at best.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,453
    Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Manchester City and Zenit are interested in Angel Correa of San Lorenzo. Atletico really want him. Correa will be a hot name this summer.
    - Di Marzio

Anyone follow Correa?
    In a couple of years he'll be worth 45m €. :numnum:

:tuttosport:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    That Jojic guy looked quite a good option for Dortmund. only cost 2m, I whish juve actually used some head and brought players like those instead of buying both padoin and peluso for 10m :facepalm2:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Ah yeh the adidas deal..

i was thinking it had something to do with Continassa project.
    Talking about Continassa, how it will give us more revenue
    ?
    I think the Continassa project demands an annual investment of around 10M. And I don't know if its main purpose is actually profit. We're talking about new installations for the club, it's more about infrastructure. I could be wrong though.

Adidas new deal will be comparable to Madrid and others. It will make a big difference. Also our sponsorship from Jeep will end in 2015 and we definitely will raise the values a lot. It's very little compared to what big clubs make today.

If I'm not mistaken, there's also a new TV deal which kicks in from 2015.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)