Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Candreva for 23 million?

Oh, no no no no no...........................................

Pastore, I would be willing to take a chance on. Not for 23 million obviously.
I'm quickly getting to the point where I can't put a valuation on any players.

I've been happy to dismiss these things when it's oil clubs throwing cash around, but now the issue seems to be spreading.

Maybe I'm just stuck in 2006, but if I'm spending more than 20m, I want a proven very good player - not a good player like Candreva or some unfulfilled potential in Pastore.

I also don't see how an interesting prospect like Iturbe can be reasonably valued at 25-30m.

Fuck it, I think Marotta has been on to something in the last few years of focusing on free transfers.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm going to have to go through this all over again with Jovetic this summer, aren't I.

I barely made it out in one piece the last time.

@Mark @Nicholas

- - - Updated - - -

I'm quickly getting to the point where I can't put a valuation on any players.

I've been happy to dismiss these things when it's oil clubs throwing cash around, but now the issue seems to be spreading.

Maybe I'm just stuck in 2006, but if I'm spending more than 20m, I want a proven very good player - not a good player like Candreva or some unfulfilled potential in Pastore.

I also don't see how an interesting prospect like Iturbe can be reasonably valued at 25-30m.

Fuck it, I think Marotta has been on to something in the last few years of focusing on free transfers.
Yeah, I know.

More revenue= crazier transfer prices.

This is where too much information is not necessarily a good thing.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'm going to have to go through this all over again with Jovetic this summer, aren't I.

@Mark @Nicholas

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I know.

Jovetic is pretty meh to be excited.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

@Mark @Nicholas

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I know.

I would say lavezzi and Jo Jo could materialize if they really want to push for at the minimum one of these guys

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We need width.Someone with flair,fancy and pace.Its like so obvious.The Jovetic train has passed.

4-3-1-2 will end up getting exposed in Europe again.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Buffon
(Storrari)
Lich - Barza - Giorgio - Evra
(Isla) - (Caceres) - (Bonu) - (Ogbonna)
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
(Pereyra) - (Marchi) - (Asa)
Tevez - Llorente - Lavezzi
(Coman) - (Morata) - (Seba)​

:tuttosport:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Now that is a list I can get behind

Sadly we'll take 20 days to get 'close' to sigining one of them, only to 'give up' and a club with proper intentions will wrap it up.
Well I will interject this. Both lavezzi and especially JOjo both want to play, which they're not doing as much as they like, also both haven't had the same success since leaving Italy

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm not suggesting the players won't want to come to us, rather the way we piss about with transfers nowadays will screw us over. Unless we're really going to enter the market with intentions of doing something ASAP

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jovetc as a trequarista?

Feeding off of Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, and being a link to Tevez and Llorente?

We might be on to something here my friend.
Its impossible to even imagine that with Allegri at teh helm.Playing an SS at TQ ? No chance.He had Cassano and Robinho at his disposal,players who are in a similar mold to Jovetic and he never used both at TQ despite suggestions being made to use them there several times

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Its impossible to even imagine that with Allegri at teh helm.Playing an SS at TQ ? No chance.He had Cassano and Robinho at his disposal,players who are in a similar mold to Jovetic and he never used both at TQ despite suggestions being made to use them there several times

You're probably right, but hopefully the reason he never tried those options is because his midfield was already lacking serious energy, and Cassano / Robinho infront of them would only compound that problem.

Still, the thought of Jovetic behind Tevez - Llorente sounds a bit too nice to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)