Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sanchez could be on the market this season, valued at close to 30m (debatable) but with a loan and option to buy. This might be the kind if deal Juve would want.

I wonder if we'll have a crack at it towards mid August.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Loan+option to buy would be orgasmic for Sanchez!!
Looks like a viable deal from Juve's perspective. Works on all counts, as long as we'll be able to negotiate the buy back amount for the season ahead.

Tevez, Llorente, Vucinic, Sanchez, Quag/Matri. Looks good on paper, but I don't see us sell Gio. More likelihood that we'll sell Vucinic than Gio and raise money along with one of Quag and Matri to line up like:

Tevez, Llorente, Sanchez, Gio, Quag/Matri. :notbad:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
sanchez would give us so many tactical options, but if available hed join napoli before us
Why would he go to Napoli? He'd most likely get decent playing time here, however if he is scared of the competition I don't think he should be coming here.

Looks like a viable deal from Juve's perspective. Works on all counts, as long as we'll be able to negotiate the buy back amount for the season ahead.

Tevez, Llorente, Vucinic, Sanchez, Quag/Matri. Looks good on paper, but I don't see us sell Gio. More likelihood that we'll sell Vucinic than Gio and raise money along with one of Quag and Matri to line up like:

Tevez, Llorente, Sanchez, Gio, Quag/Matri. :notbad:
All bias aside, Gio and Quag (sorry man :D, I love him too) should be the ones being sold, Sanchez does everything that Gio can do times two, and he'd be vice Tevez, as for Quag, Matri would be the more suitable sub for Llorente, and Vucinic should stay extra creativity never hurts, which something all of our strikers lack barring Tevez (dunno about Llorente haven't seen enough of him, and Gio is creative but simply uneffective.)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I only just read that Juve made most profit in CL with about €65 mln. How much is likely to be reinvested in players?
It's not something mgt already haven't included into budget. They made forecasts and pretty much 50M or above was expected to be earned from CL.

And it's been spent already in one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)