Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Conte is willing to maintain 352, than we should definitely keep Isla.

He has a great upside yet. Better than sell him for peanuts now, specially to Inter.

Keep him. If he fails again we should be able to sell him for 4/5M next season. It's not a big deal.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Alternative to 3-5-2 when we want to run over teams:

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Pepe-Vidal-Pogba-Asamoah
Jovetic
Llorente-Tevez​

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Vidal, Marchisio, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Chiellini... and now Tevez

Conte, Marotta and Paraciti surely want to build a team that consists of players with engine inside... if Tevez deal is official then we are a step closer to Bayern Muenchen which has players such as: Alaba, Ribery, Mandzukic, Mueller, Robben, Lahm and Dante

Btw, Tevez always wear #32 shirt so I guess Matri (who currently wear the number) will be sold this summer

Now Marotta just need to buy a proper LB and maybe Ogbonna to add the CB depth and that would be enough

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Vidal, Marchisio, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Chiellini... and now Tevez

Conte, Marotta and Paraciti surely want to build a team that consists of players with engine inside... if Tevez deal is official then we are a step closer to Bayern Muenchen which has players such as: Alaba, Ribery, Mandzukic, Mueller, Robben, Lahm and Dante

Btw, Tevez always wear #32 shirt so I guess Matri (who currently wear the number) will be sold this summer

Now Marotta just need to buy a proper LB and maybe Ogbonna to add the CB depth and that would be enough
3 players to complete our squad and we really should be on the level of or close to Bayern...

Ogbonna
Jovetic
Coentrao/Kolarov

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
It's official guys, Tevez will don the #10

Well currently it's better to give #10 to Tevez than Giovinco and financially he is the best player Juve can buy that done enough to deserve the #10

Look at the bright side, in case he messed up which I hope he won't, in the next 3 years the #10 will be vacant again. Maximum he can stay at Juve until 35 IMO

Still not used to seeing someone else wore the #10 in Juve other than Del Piero... will take time but I hope it won't be long. Somehow I feel #10 Tevez will be a success commercially (sold lot of replica)

And this mean Juve r officially out of Jovetic race as if Juve acquired Jovetic, which number will he wear?
btw it's good that Juve give up on Jojo chase as rumours said Marrone will be use to reduce the transfer cost (I prefer Marrone to stay, I think Conte will be thinking the same)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,115
    after Llorente and Tevez, imagine us signing Ogbonna, JoJo, Kolarov/Zuniga and my surprise Kondogbia/Strootman.

:D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,117
    Ogbonna done next week, JoJo if viola mercato lower their demands. I have to add the youngster we'll likely buy like Berardi, Zaza, Cerri, Cornet, da Silva and Mendy. Maybe also a couple of Croats.

:alen:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)