Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
All of our strikers suck and I wouldn't care about losing any of them. I'm still a Gio fanboy but wouldn't cry if he leaves for the good of the club. The only problem I would have is if we where to get rid of our medicore players only to replace them with even more medicore players like we been doing for the last 5 or 6 years.

ps. Always liked Diego and wish he had of done better here he deserved another season with us to show his worth it was retared selling him and buying Martinez.

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...fer-News-Gonzalo-Higuain-to-leave-Real-Madrid

Higuain confirms he will leave Madrid

When asked about Juve, he replied "Juventus? Yes, they are a possibility but I do not know."

Currently he could move to Juve, Arsenal, or Liverpool as a part-exchange + cash for Luis Suarez. If I have to choose either him or Jojo, for the team productivity (goals etc) then it will be Higuain, but if it is for commercials then it will be Jovetic with #10 in Juve. Besides we could lose Marrone in Jojo deal as reports suggested that Juve want to offer cash + Marrone for Jojo which I personally disagree as for me Marrone is a true Juventini, he's the younger generation of the youth team graduates in Juve squads, and he has so much potential but lack of chance to prove himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)