Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba will definitely stay!
I think we should field him as a starter next season
As for Jovetic I really like him. He is the right player to succeed DP.
I think our mercato will be
In Ronocchia or Ogbonna Jovetic and Llorente
Out Quag in a Jovetic deal, Isla

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think we'll sign both Higuain/Tevez and Jovetic.

Jovetic (20M + Quag | 4.5M wages)
Ogbonna (12M | 1.5M wages)
Lulic (6M + Matri | 1.2M wages)

Perfect.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
In with Higuain, Jovetic, Lulic, Poli, Llorente, Peluso, Berardi.

Out with Quag, Anelka, Bendtner, Melo, Ziegler, Martinez, Iaquinta, Motta, Immobile, Giaccherini, De Cegile, Matri.

Loan out Leali, Boakye, Bouy, Berardi, Gabbiadini, Appelt, Branescu, Magnusson, Untersee, Schiavone, Beltrame, Padovan, Bonatini, Padoin.

Man, this Sports Director shit is eeeaassy. I've solved all our problems in 5 minutes.

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Juve should buy Luciano Vietto, that kid has WC potential IMO

If Juve eventually decide to purchase Higuain and not Jovetic, that would be fine as we already have Llorente.

Higuain won't wear the #10 as he is a #9 player, THUS #10 could still wait for another season or two until someone worthy of wearing the number will come to Juve

JuveGus

May 26, 2013
Hey guys. First post for me here. Hope these forums are as good as they look.

First, we all know Juve is looking to bolster attack this summer. Where to start then? Well Vucinic can play virtually any attacking role. Preferably supporting strikers though. Giovinco should really be played as a winger, but can support strikers as CF too. Quagliarella is a CF/ST and Matri really can only play ST. Llorente is also on his way this summer. One player we didnt really see this season but is sure to make a comeback is Simone Pepe. Few Juve fans can forget his endless running on the right flank during our undefeated trente scudetti triumph. Giaccherini also plays an excellent auxilary winger when needed.

In midfield we have MVP (Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo hopefully you know that). Pirlo is getting older and generously has 2 seasons left at this level playing this many games. It is yet to be determined if conte wants to replace the regista role or move another direction. Pogba is an excellent first sub for any of these 3 though. He can really play any of the 3 positions. Asamoah is also a natural CM too; even though he's been superbly beneficial as the left wing back. Giaccherini is another sub for Vidal or Marchisio. He had some great performances this season but I actually prefer him closer to the touchlines. Isla is surely improving from his ACL tear. Maybe he'll get back to his old Udine self. Last but certainly not least, Stephen Lichtstiener. This guy has been touted by many as the best wing back in the world at this point. He had some excellent showings in Europe this season.

Juve's starting defense is awesome. Chiellini-Bonucci-Barzagli dominates. Caceras is an excellent first sub for Barzagli or Bonucci. Peluso is mediocre replacement for Chiellini, similar to when he plays wing back for Asamoah.

Next season we will most likely see Juve shift between 3-5-2, 3-5-1-1, and 4-3-3 depending who they play and who is fit. Conte has voiced this already.

So who should go?

Bendtner, obviously. I don't think Anelka is in the same boat. He has been useful creating relationships with football organizations in China and could actually become employed off the field for our team, further down the road.

Quagliarella had good showings in Europe. He had that comeback goal vs Chelsea, among others. He's gotten interest from abroad and should be sold. Don't need another blowup like he had this season with Alessio. He could probably fetch 15M too. Newcastle is interested and they have money from the Ba sale..

Peluso should not be purchased. He was decent and had his shot. Not Juve material though.

Lichtstiener. I know a few of you are surprised. One, he'll be useful in a trade and two, I just don't think he's healthy for the team. When Vucinic doesn't get involved he mopes around the field. When Lichtstiener gets argued with or has any reason to get mad he flies off the edge. He will scream at teamates, refs, players, coaches. He doesn't stop either. Once he starts its for the rest of the game. Hopefully you've noticed, when he starts his little tantrums, Juve starts shitting the bed and having poor chemistry. It is infectious in our team and I think it needs to be cut out. Ontop of this, it is the absolute perfect time to do it. His reputation grew so much this season and could definitely sell for 20+M.

Padoin. Guy plain errors way too much. Really poor quality player that should only be used as last resort right back if we cant get more than 4M for him.

Melo. Just sell him to Galatasaray for 3m. Rid Juve him finally.

Jorge Martinez. Sell for the first offer. His salary cost more than hes worth.

Who should we get?

First, recall Masi. He needs to be learning from our defense now. Also needs to learn our system and how to 3man back.

Higuain is the striker Juve should go for. At most he'd cost 25M but Juve could get him as low as 20M. He is an excellent striker with multiple 20 goal seasons in Liga. His onfield work ethic is high too. He would fit right into the ballgetting strategy. Also, hes only 25 so he's got a few years of energy.

Now, Madrid is going to sign G.Bale this summer. They'll have Bale, Marcelo, and Coentrao. Coentrao is already underplayed and probably see's what lies in his future. This is where Morotta should take his chance to trade Lichtstiener + cash for Higuain and Coentrao. At Juve, Coentrao could start at LWB (3-5-2, 3-5-1-1) or LB (4-3-3). Also we would have a class sub if Chiellini would ever get injured again. This also free's Asamoah to play CM or LW in the 4-3-3.

So without Lichtstiener where's our World Class RWB/RB? Well, thats where Łukasz Piszczek comes in. Im sure you watched at least some of Dortmunds heroics in the past few seasons. This guy has been right there for all of it. If you watched the CL final you see ribery doing much. There was a reason for that. Piszczek is younger and cheaper than Lichstiener. In my opinion he is actually the better player of the two. Signing fee 17M (20M).

IN: Masi, Higuain, Coentrao, Piszczek, Isla (purchase of rest of ownership)
OUT: Iaquinta, Quagliarella, Bendtner, Padoin, Peluso, Melo

Forza Juve. Campioni per sempre.

Pre-post edit: I can't post links? :(

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
Sky said Ibra wants to leave psg if ancelotti leave.and we know that he loves italy.:) if he would accept 8 mio per year i would take him.

------- barz bon chiel--------
Licht Vidal pirlo pogba asa
---------ibra -----jojo-----------

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
welcome :beer:

So without Lichtstiener where's our World Class RWB/RB? Well, thats where Łukasz Piszczek comes in. Im sure you watched at least some of Dortmunds heroics in the past few seasons. This guy has been right there for all of it. If you watched the CL final you see ribery doing much. There was a reason for that. Piszczek is younger and cheaper than Lichstiener. In my opinion he is actually the better player of the two. Signing fee 17M (20M).
too risky
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...lk-(2013-14)?p=4178033&viewfull=1#post4178033

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He was terrible at Roma.
Yes. Roma was terrible to be fair. Playing him at LB as a LWB in a 4-man backline. His skills are in the attacking game and so ofc it would not work with his work rate offensively. I rate him pretty high for his attacking abilities and with a better overall defense like ours he could be a catch for that much ignored LWB position.. He'd be cheap

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Well Vucinic can play virtually any attacking role. Preferably supporting strikers though. Giovinco should really be played as a winger, but can support strikers as CF too.

Bendtner, obviously. I don't think Anelka is in the same boat. He has been useful creating relationships with football organizations in China and could actually become employed off the field for our team, further down the road.

Lichtstiener. I know a few of you are surprised. One, he'll be useful in a trade and two, I just don't think he's healthy for the team. When Vucinic doesn't get involved he mopes around the field. When Lichtstiener gets argued with or has any reason to get mad he flies off the edge. He will scream at teamates, refs, players, coaches. He doesn't stop either. Once he starts its for the rest of the game. Hopefully you've noticed, when he starts his little tantrums, Juve starts $#@!ting the bed and having poor chemistry. It is infectious in our team and I think it needs to be cut out. Ontop of this, it is the absolute perfect time to do it. His reputation grew so much this season and could definitely sell for 20+M.

Padoin. Guy plain errors way too much
Giovinco's best season in serie a, by a country mile was when played as a striker in a 4-4-2 at Parma. Any player on the flanks in a Conte system must be nt just prepared but naturally capable/liable of tracking back constantly. That is no Giovinco in any way. As a wide striker in a 4-3-3 which DIDNT require much tracking back, maybe...but not in a Conte system.

Mirko may well be deployed in a variety of positions but his form of 1 great game in every 5 is too poor for a team aiming to step up in Europe. Fine for Serie A, nowhere near good enouh for Europe's upper echelons.

Bendner was on loan, and has been rather average, incredibly unlucky with injuries and badly behaved off the pitch. Zero chance of us buying him.

I am intrigued by your mention of Anelka...He has been useful in forging relationships with Chinese football federations??? In what way has this benefitted Juve??? He has hardly played a game and as far as I know has no plans to retire imminently. This ambassador role you intimate to is odd...

The awful analysis of Lichsteiner suggests you have little understanding of the value of grit, determination and heart. He plays hard, wants to win win win win. I would have him no other way. The more players like Lichsteiner, who never let their heads drop, keep ploughing on game after game, the better for the team. I cannot imagine he is anything other than well loved by his team mates and seems to be a favourite of Conte, for obvious reasons such as the very spirited approach to the game you refer to. It really matter to Lichsteiner...winning.

Padoin's value to the squad is precisely the opposite of what you wrote...he keeps things very simple and very very rarely makes any errors. The kind of player to bring on to keep things tickig over once a result is assured. He is never going to create much, make plenty of long passes, but he will tackle, head, fight, pass simply and competently.

Its crystal clear what the team needs. Removing one of the best RBs in the world is not on that list.

We need a proper Left Back. Back-up for Pirlo. Ideally a fantasista or two...
Coentrao or Kolarov for the left defensive position.
Lodi for vice-pirlo (can be part of the deal which sees Beltrame and mabe other kids head to Catania on co-own/loan)
Jovetic and Berardi

I'd be surprised to see anyone value Quags or Matri at more than 10-12m.
Isla looks likely to leave as part exchange for perhaps Jovetic (we may also send Melo back to Firenze)
Peluso can leave, as can Vucinic and Anelka.

(Masi has barely played a whole season yet in Serie B. Yes, he looked okay in the Vercelli team before Xmas and brilliantly solid in the Ternana side in the final third of the season, but to put him in our first team squad next season is lunacy. Caceres would be in front of him, as would Peluso, as would Marrone.)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Sky said Ibra wants to leave psg if ancelotti leave.and we know that he loves italy.:) if he would accept 8 mio per year i would take him.

------- barz bon chiel--------
Licht Vidal pirlo pogba asa
---------ibra -----jojo-----------
I see no possibility of Ibra returning to Juventus anymore. But if Ibra were to return to Italy, I would like to see him in Napoli. That would be great for Serie A.

Milan - Balotelli & El Shaarawy
Juventus - Llorente & Jovetic
Napoli - Ibra & Insigne
Fiorentina - Rossi & Ljajic

Someone actually made a video of that...
I thought it was pretty cool. Seems like a quick player with tricky footwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)