Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Cavani for:
1. 30m + Vucinic is close to making sense and a fantastic deal.
2. 30m + Isla - the only deal I don't particularly like. Isla had a bad season, but he might just have that potential that will make him great for us. Besides we would have to pay his other half, right?
3. 30m + De Ceglie is a pipedream.

30m + Vucinic + De Ceglie - I'd do it.
I'd give it a whirl, no questions asked. I doubt Napoli would accept though, especially now that they're in Champions' League.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
I'd give it a whirl, no questions asked. I doubt Napoli would accept though, especially now that they're in Champions' League.
I don't see them building a great team. I hope they don't sell at all, but realistically their best deal is getting Gomez from Bayern if he wants them.
Vucinic is good enough and will give them 10+ goals for the next 3 seasons, plus has Cavani's ability to build up play.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Would Vucinic accept a move to Napoli, though? The smell would be unbearable, let alone their celebrations of mediocrity.

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
Is official that Moyes will be the new Manchester United coach? I don't think Moyes will make Rooney leave.
not official yet, but if it actually Moyes, given his mindset at Everton and relationship with Rooney, it is possible that he will leave. Any idea what is current wage? probably too high for us anyways.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Haha, yes.

I noticed that Malouda and Honda are on Bosmans this year. They are wide players. One of them could be worth a punt.

That way we could spend more on strikers.

Wet Dream:

IN:

CAVANI = EU30m + Vucinic + Matri
SUAREZ = EU35m cash.

ALSO OUT:

GIOVINCO + QUAGS = 20m

Net outlay: 45m

Suarez-Cavani would be the best strike partnership in Europe possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)