Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That would also be impossible. :D

He takes the attack to another level yeah. I think he'll be shopping for English or oil teams though.
Yeah, I wonder if he'll consider City. I don't think Chelsea need him tbh but they could still get him. PSG looks probable.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Liverpool :lol: totally forgot about you guys. I still don't see Pool making 4th unfortunately.
I just thought it was funny you picked Arsenal out of those teams.

- - - Updated - - -

arseanal and victimpool winning ? :lol:
Fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, i thought you were referring to arsenal winning the epl next year :oops:
That's what I thought too.:D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ava + username changed until summer transfer window is closed (that would be summer '14). This means the loser will have to stick with the avatar + username for around 3 months (May to 1st of September).

Deal?
Deal!

I just thought it was funny you picked Arsenal out of those teams.

That's what I thought too.:D
Just because they'll have the same coach and if they get Rooney, which is a big if, they'll be much stronger.

:p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Deal!

Just because they'll have the same coach and if they get Rooney, which is a big if, they'll be much stronger.

:p
Let's think this over for a minute. How many times in recent history has Arsenal made a move to make themselves "much stronger".:p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So logically you think the club with zero ambitions and who manages to weaken itself after every season, and hasnt won shit in near a decade, will win it all suddenly?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Liverpool has a better chance winning the championship than Arsenal.

Arsenal, has to be far, the strangest team in Europe. A quality team with a quality manager and every summer they'll have a quality signing but they always just making Champions League, and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)