Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Dat awkward moment,when you realise a 36 year old overweight retired legend, performs the perfect elastico at amazing speed, while not a single forward in your team cant even do it.

Fuck any postion. I want a technical SS, that can score goals, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN DRIBBLE.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Dat awkward moment,when you realise a 36 year old overweight retired legend, performs the perfect elastico at amazing speed, while not a single forward in your team cant even do it.

Fuck any postion. I want a technical SS, that can score goals, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN DRIBBLE.
Fucking hell, let's get him. He doesn't even need to run. Let's just put him on the edge of the penalty area and make him do his magic. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its funny how barcelona fanboys tell me how much messi is the best "9" in history, even if it is a false 9.

I just have to smile, and think that this guy once played there.

what, serie a hardest league in the world ? best defenders by a long stretch ? inter having a shitty team ? fuck that, 'm scoring 34 goals in 37 games.

yeah, a real legend doesnt need fucking xavi and iniesta to shine.

Jul 1, 2010
Would you say the same if the two forwards were suarez or zlatan, and llorente ?

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon treq, we need a FUORICLASSE !
Llorente-Ibra/Suarez would make the 3-5-2 better but still not good enough, you can't play that formation without wingbacks who can cross or beat their man.

If Isla can somehow regain is form and we can get a quality LWB while being able to sign a cracking SS like Suarez and Ibra, then I'm all for sticking to that formation. However, I just can't see that happening.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"wingback who can cross or beat their man" I cant recall many that can do that, and defend as solid as licht or asamoah.

I can see us make most of the center, with llorente beeing a focal point, suarez moving around him, and the midfielders running towards him, stretching the opponents.

Yeah, crosses or attacking moves on the flank would work, but its not neccecary to succeed.

De ceglie is a decent crosser. but well... dat defence...

Jul 1, 2010
What the fuck is the point of getting Llorente whose best attribute is his heading abilities if we don't have players who can cross?

Sign Nani, a quality LB and switch to 4-3-3 or play Isla hoping that he regains his Udinese form and sign a quality LWB.

Coentrão would be perfect, he can play in both formations. Adriano would be fine as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's best ability is playing targetman with his back towards the goal. with a player like suarez around, and the long ball capabilities of pirlo, pogba and to a lesser extend, bonucci, think of how this could improve us. basically you can start counters with a long ball to llorente, who can lay it off to suarez, or to one of the upcomming cm's.

Not to mention, vidal, pogba, marchisio, actually can cross. suarez, can coss a bit.
What we do often, is have the wingback push up very high, and then lay it back to the supporting cm, who crosses it. I can only see us do that more often with llorente.

Now i do like the nani idea, but here is the problem. Llorente is not a massive goalscorer perse, he's good at it, but he's best with another striker around. With 4-3-3 nani-llorente-x, we basically rely on llorente scoring, and the midfielders

in a 3-5-2 we'd be having llorente, and suarez, and the midfielders.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte is currently playing 3-6-1 right ?
or more like

gk
rcb-cb-lcb
deep playmaker
rwb------------lwb
cm--cm
treq
cf​

that actually very easely converts into :

buffon
barzagli-bonucci-chiellini
pogba
vidal---asamoah
nani--marchisio--isla
llorente​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)