Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Cuadrado Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Lulic
Vucinic - Llorente

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchicio Asamoah
Sanchez Llorente​

Which would you rather have? Better attacking wingbacks, or settle with the same wingbacks and get a better SS?
the SS, obviously, since our problem is unlocking defences, not pressing and winning the tactical battle

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just want us to go back to 4-3-3. We are so bad with the 3-6-1 and 3-5-2 doesn't really suit us. Lichtsteiner was superb RB last season while he's above average RWB at best(very good in defending but noting special going forward). Asamoah isn't even a winger opposite to Giovinco and Vucinic who are used as strikers while they're wingers. Marchisio is not treq/ss and will never be. Our back 3 is very good though.

Last season we played superb football with a lot of pace, pressing and possession. This season we back off and when we get the ball back we barely can keep it for a while. Our buildup play is slow, predictable and really hard to watch yet very ineffective. If it wasn't Vidal's screamer today we'd drop points with mediocre Toro.

At this point I will welcome anyone who can properly play RWF. Sanchez, Nani, Shaqiri, Lamela, Cuadrado. While we're winning in Serie A with 3-5-2/3-6-1 I can't see us going any further in Europe with this formation than we did this season. I don't expect us to sign big names for big money because it's impossible but we can and we should improve that RWF spot. Play Vucinic on the left with Llorente in the middle who's perfect for this position and get a proper RWF to have this position complete.

Buffon
Licht/Caceres - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini/Peluso
Vidal/Pogba - Pirlo/Pogba - Marchisio/Asamoah
*/Pepe - Llorente - Vucinic/Giovinco

* - one of: Sanchez, Nani, Shaqiri, Lamela, Cuadrado (who else?).

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This is the ideal formation next year, it has everything, pace, power, creativity, movement, everything. Shame the one perfect player for it won't happen.

Buffon

Barza-Bonny-Chiellini

Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Asamoah

Marchisio

Ibra

I think we could genuinely go far in Europe with that.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Until the official wages come out, we don't know what Llorente will earn. Also he's not played football for 12 months he won't come in as a starter until he regains fitness.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I really don't want us to play a 3-5-1-1, especially not without a proper trequartista or support striker to back up our forward, just to accommodate all of our midfielders.

3-5-2 or a 4-3-3 should be our only options.

Llorente will definitely start, if Ibra comes, Ibra and Llorente will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)