Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@TheLaz @Jem83 Benzema needs a change of scenery to regain his confidence. He was always quality with Lyon, and you don't just lose your abilities like that. He needs to feel loved, appreciated, and be the fulcrum of the attacking unit. Madrid have way too many star players, and the constant rotation isn't really doing him any good. He would find stability and excel @ Juve.

He has been performing below par recently, but so was Cavani when he went 8 games without scoring. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I just saw France vs Spain and was thinking the same thing, he didn't had an excel game in general but there were some quality details that made me thought he could re gain his form and be an excellent striker, not a CF nor SS but an hybrid. That could work here, and be friends with PogBAM.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Higuain Sanchez
Asamoah Marchisio Pirlo Vidal Lichty
Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli
Buffon

A team with no weaknesses ;) make it happen Marotta!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Balo makes Milan rich
The No 45 jersey is being snapped up: Ibra also beaten

Well this is quite interesting.Imo at some point in time ,Juve board may have to take such a step if you get what i'm saying.Big investment will pay dividends on and off the pitch too.But i understand the situation now though so i'm not gonna complain much.

(Come to think of it Van Persie would've been a brilliant signing for both sporting and commercial reasons.Alas it didnt happen.)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm pretty sure Juventus' Pirlo-shirts have sold damn well too, especially after the Euros.

- - - Updated - - -

If they haven't, I suppose Milan are headed for the shirtsale-scudetto

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Strikers sell jerseys like hot-cakes especially the famous ones.They are in a different class altogether in this aspect.

- - - Updated - - -

Balo has surpassed Ibra in shirt sales.That is actually some feat right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)