Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sell Quag
Sell Giovinco
Sell De Ceglie
Do not redeem Peluso

get an understudy for asamoah that is defensively not a liability
get a scoring SS that would play well with matri

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
its intriguing that agnelli himself recently said we need to be at ~350 mil turnover (current:197 but thats before cl) to compete with the big teams in the market.

Yet they never acknownledged to the fans, that +20mil bids are risks we arent willing to take. Unless the commercial benefits are extraordinary.

I'd really like to know exactly what limits marotta receives for deals.

Actually, i'm pretty certain it has been something like "20mil+p/e and -5mil wage".

And i can see why its hard to sign quality with it, considering how extremely expensive forwards are

mondo1

May 14, 2006
its intriguing that agnelli himself recently said we need to be at ~350 mil turnover (current:197 but thats before cl) to compete with the big teams in the market.

Yet they never acknownledged to the fans, that +20mil bids are risks we arent willing to take. Unless the commercial benefits are extraordinary.

I'd really like to know exactly what limits marotta receives for deals.

Actually, i'm pretty certain it has been something like "20mil+p/e and -5mil wage".

And i can see why its hard to sign quality with it, considering how extremely expensive forwards are
Competing with barca bayern etc means signing players around 40mil +
And wages above if not way above 4-5 mil.... That doesnt execlude a 25 mil striker
Only cause we have 150 less doesnt mean we are fucked,they have much higher wage bills staff etc

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
How much would Alex Teixeira from Shakhtar cost? Now that Willian in gone, if the Brazilian contingent is unsettle by it. Contract till 2014 according to transfermarkt could be available for a bargain.
I think we would do well with a goal-scoring right winger, intelligent player and he runs enough as well, imo.

Apr 29, 2006
Bayern Munich have transfer reserves of over 100m

We have €15,62
Nope. As of today we have €7.12. Beppe bought a BigMac(5) and Conte got a bottle of the finest cold water(3.50). :D

We would never have the finances imho, mostly because we have a very awkward team policy. We are filled with youngsters, they rarely bring cash or give us advantage in important transfers and, on the other hand, they never play... Weirder still, we keep plucking holes with oldies and last-grasp loans, BUT we are filling up in an accelerating rate with mediocre bench-warmers, used like stucco in the squad. Now to the point we are overloaded.
On top of that we have Iaquinta. Hopefully he will be gone by the end of the year or sooner, as he is loyal and very expensive. But Martinez, and more INTERESTINGLY ZIEGLER! Should he be given a chance considering we were thinking of using Peluso there (LWB), De Ceglie wants competition so badly he is ready to lose the spot playing without it and Asamoah wasn't bought for that role and is away? Why send him to Turkey too? We are certainly not making a profit of it and our MelLow :p experience is ... unsatisfactory, shall we say.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think that Suárez would go to Bayern, or that Guardiola wants him there
if there was an offer for him, i don't think he would hesitate to say no. It should be clear to him by now that liverpool are going nowhere and as he proved at groningen and ajax after that he only wants to play for the bigger and better team

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
How much would Alex Teixeira from Shakhtar cost? Now that Willian in gone, if the Brazilian contingent is unsettle by it. Contract till 2014 according to transfermarkt could be available for a bargain.
I think we would do well with a goal-scoring right winger, intelligent player and he runs enough as well, imo.
Good player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
@Zacheryah;

I really wanted to ask you, seeing how you are an expert in juve mercato budget and in our finances, how much did Marotta offer to ATM when we were after Aguero, and how much did he offer to the player seing he was already on a 5mil/year wages IIRC. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)