Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
OUT: PDC, Iaquinta, Matri, Giak & Bendtner.

In: Cavani/Llorente, Criscito.

I feel Juve would then be basically complete. Actually no, it can never be complete without Capitano... :(
How could u say either cavani or lloremte? Cavani is so much better then llorent and we wouldnt be complete if we would get criscito or llorenet. Cridcito is okay, and llorente i guess is an upgrade but is no where near workd class

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Di Maria has never been a consistent player. He can give you a game when he'll score and assist and look like a WC player followed by a strech of games where he suck and like shit.

Nov 17, 2012
How could u say either cavani or lloremte? Cavani is so much better then llorent and we wouldnt be complete if we would get criscito or llorenet. Cridcito is okay, and llorente i guess is an upgrade but is no where near workd class

Well I say either or depending on availability and finance; if we can raising money and bring to bear the resources to place a bid for Cavani, then we should make an attempt to sign him (after all, we did sign Quaglia from them last year). If we can't, then Llorente looks to be an upgrade over Matri (given Matri's current prolonged lack of funk in front of goal). Juve's strength is derived from not necessarily being a strong team comprised of champions, but in being a champion team comprised of strong players; our power on the pitch resides in the team being greater than the sum of its components, in that we perform as a cohesive, determined, spirited, tactically robust and disciplined unit!

Ashton out and Criscito in? Makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes2
Yes, hence why Criscito gets called up to the Azzurri in internationals and Ashton is at home crying on mamma's lap about Demi and eating pasta whilst watching the games on RAI..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15,955
    I read a while ago we were but that could be just the media. We're packed in that department but they could always play him in the Pirlo role but I think we'll get Quintero for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)