Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well if we had the financial capability to buy an expensive attacker i think then we could definitely afford to lose to Vucinic ,problem is we dont and the situation probably would remain the same atleast for the next few years until we do something extraordinary in the CL which still rather looks unlikely in my opinion.

Even though i have drawn a pre-conclusive opinion on Gio about him not being good enough for the Juventus first team i believe he could definitely be a useful bench option.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well if we had the financial capability to buy an expensive attacker i think then we could definitely afford to lose to Vucinic ,problem is we dont and the situation probably would remain the same atleast for the next few years until we do something extraordinary in the CL which still rather looks unlikely in my opinion.

Even though i have drawn a pre-conclusive opinion on Gio about him not being good enough for the Juventus first team i believe he could definitely be a useful bench option.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
no more overrated dutch players thanks. Just get drogba!
vilhena is amazing :sheik:

- - - Updated - - -

this that is why we are looking for youngsters to become wc look at marchisio or chielini in the past and now pogba. a.d we use our budget to buy players at decent prices as pirlo and vidal.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
There never was a free agent issue. He wanted to go on loan outside of the European transfer window.
ok then i misunderstood. but the FIFA said no? when dors China start again. and how much money do they ask?

- - - Updated - - -

does it matter if Drogba is free or not? the chinese season is over, so the least we can hope for is a loan deal
a loan deal till the end of season or till march?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)