Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Agent of Gaston Ramirez (1/3): "Juventus and Manchester City have contacted me but there is especially an interesting offer..from Wolfsburg and also another one from an important Spanish club. I think considering all the offers, the..possibility that he could leave [this summer] could happen.

Apr 24, 2012
Clearly the italian media out to try destroy juve :sergio:

The Guardia di Finanza has revealed that it has raised questions over payments made by Italy captain Gianluigi Buffon to a bookmaker.

According to a document released by Italy's financial law enforcement agency, the Juventus goalkeeper made out 14 cheques to a Parma-based tobacconist, which also serves as a betting shop, over a nine-month spell. The report claimed that Buffon handed over approximately €1.5 million to the owner.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Clearly the italian media out to try destroy juve :sergio:

The Guardia di Finanza has revealed that it has raised questions over payments made by Italy captain Gianluigi Buffon to a bookmaker.

According to a document released by Italy's financial law enforcement agency, the Juventus goalkeeper made out 14 cheques to a Parma-based tobacconist, which also serves as a betting shop, over a nine-month spell. The report claimed that Buffon handed over approximately €1.5 million to the owner.
how come u always late with everything? if you were in the right thread you would have seen the chatter on this bullshyte already...ure what we call in the caribbean "outta timin bad!"

Apr 24, 2012
I didn't see anyone else write it on this thread:undecide:

---------- Post added 01.06.2012 at 10:30 ----------

does any 1 rate this "bas dost"

hopefully not an alfonso alves 2.0

Apparently we want him if rvp and suarez falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)