Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I like how you think dear sir.

Except the part of using Vuci as poacher, cant think of any less poaching attacker then him.
Actually you are right, poachers are usually ecstatic. But I do think he would do well playing as our most advanced forward, having freedom to go back a little to help create plays. But less than he did last season.

I'd love to have Ramirez in a co-own as well =)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He means static, and I dont mean Vuci is not ideal poacher due to not being "static" in the box like most poachers, but he simple doesnt have the instinct of a goalgetter, his M.O is simply either hold up the ball/dribble and pass, rarely instinct to kill of chances. And when he attempts to, he usually does it poorly, so not ideal for striker to say the least.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:lol::sergio::lol: the whole jovetic not proper CF is silly... neymar, ronaldo and messi; top 3 most rated forwards in the world today and not one of them is a proper CF and yet they keep banging goals like there's no tommorrow...

don't forget aguero isn't a CF either, heck even del piero is never a CF and he hold the goalscorer record :sergio:

vucinic - jovetic partnership is not something to be easily dismissed about.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Whatever has been said, has been said. That shouldn't be dwelled on. Giovinco is a quality player, and I think this season should be the year people judge him on. Not a few years ago, this year.

Lets see if all that stuff he says about himself is true, which I think it is. I believe he'll do well here.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't think Giovinco has an attitude problem. Not at all. He just wanted to make sure he got playing time which he achieved at Parma. Now he has matured a lot as a player and has developed an eye for goal.

A mough watering partnership would be Giovinco and Jovetic playing behind a striker. I would mind a front three of Jovetic-Vucinic-Giovinco. Not one target man. Those players are flexible and can constantly interchange positions on the pitch. The only downside is that players like Jovetic and Giovinco may need to dig in deep into defense to make sure the formation is balanced.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
:lol::sergio::lol: the whole jovetic not proper CF is silly... neymar, ronaldo and messi; top 3 most rated forwards in the world today and not one of them is a proper CF and yet they keep banging goals like there's no tommorrow...

don't forget aguero isn't a CF either, heck even del piero is never a CF and he hold the goalscorer record :sergio:

vucinic - jovetic partnership is not something to be easily dismissed about.
My 2 cents.... If you're talking Jojo + Vucinic in a 3-5-2, I'll agree with you when it comes to Serie A. Juve can get away with playing Vucinic + Jojo in the league, but only just...

Champions League is a different story altogether. For Madrid, Pepe + Ramos will tear them a couple of new ones, which won't be pretty. It also won't be easy against certain other sides... Barcelona (Pique + Puyol/Mascherano + possession), City (Kompany + Lescott + Mancini's defensive style), and Chelsea (Terry + Luiz/Cahill + English teams' readiness to play anti-football) will be too much for a Vucinic + Jojo strike-force to have a chance. Against these four teams, I can't see Juventus scoring enough to win unless either Jojo/Vucinic have a Del Piero type moment of genius, which isn't likely considering what they'd be up against.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think Giovinco has an attitude problem. Not at all. He just wanted to make sure he got playing time which he achieved at Parma. Now he has matured a lot as a player and has developed an eye for goal.

A mough watering partnership would be Giovinco and Jovetic playing behind a striker. I would mind a front three of Jovetic-Vucinic-Giovinco. Not one target man. Those players are flexible and can constantly interchange positions on the pitch. The only downside is that players like Jovetic and Giovinco may need to dig in deep into defense to make sure the formation is balanced.
:tup:

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Oh my God ! If we want Jovetich so much we have to get rid of Giovinco or Vucinic. Otherwise it will be very unserious to buy Jovetic as CF.
All of you are looking sooo obsessed by him that you are ready to see him as our CF. It seems like you forget about Trez, Inzaghi, Vieri, and Ravanelli with Viali. We are OBLIGED to improve Matri's position, or get high skilled wingers to support him ! I will be happy ta have Jovetich instead of Vucinic as a LF but not as a CF ! It will be insane !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)