Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Τhere's no way this -Jovetic as a ST- plan could work.
And Isla as a Winger? Why do we have to make all these experiments.
We want Jojo ? Sell Giovinco. I dont care. If you believe Giovinco , dont get Jojo.
I would welcome Jovetic , his a great player, potencially one of the best players worldwide in the near future.
But get a proper striker-goalscorer for fucks sake.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Τhere's no way this -Jovetic as a ST- plan could work.
And Isla as a Winger? Why do we have to make all these experiments.
We want Jojo ? Sell Giovinco. I dont care. If you believe Giovinco , dont get Jojo.
I would welcome Jovetic , his a great player, potencially one of the best players worldwide in the near future.
But get a proper striker-goalscorer for fucks sake.
we play 4-3-3 and 3-5-2

in his NT, jovetic plays as a shadowstriker behind vucinic in a 4-4-1-1, in positionning for both strikers, kinda simular to our 3-5-2

in a 4-3-3, they can play on the wings cutting inside, with matri or quag as central striker.

having giovinco as a creative backup, will offcourse be a good thing.

Now that we have gio, we should eighter keep him because of the nice addition to the attack he can be when not acting as a cunt, or, use as a leverage for a better player but only at his right price

---------- Post added 10.07.2012 at 02:14 ----------

Best team in the world plays without a striker.
Sorry, they were NOT the best team, and if portugal wasent unlucky, or had postiga, spain would have been eliminated

they also playd without a striker because their strikers are eighter to bad or massively out of form that the pure talent of fabragas was the better option

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Yes but they have Messi to create, score, pass, dribble, run. It's a bit different , dont you think?
If we are both talking about Barcelona. ( btw i'm not a fan really of their style of play but all in all it's something difficult to manage, and above all , I consider Messi as unreachable by any other player nowadays - just personal opinion).

If you're talking about Spain, I ll beg to differ cause i really believe that they were lucky in this tournament and Italy never appeared on the pitch in the final.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes but they have Messi to create, score, pass, dribble, run. It's a bit different , dont you think?
If we are both talking about Barcelona. ( btw i'm not a fan really of their style of play but all in all it's something difficult to manage, and above all , I consider Messi as unreachable by any other player nowadays - just personal opinion).

If you're talking about Spain, I ll beg to differ cause i really believe that they were lucky in this tournament and Italy never appeared on the pitch in the final.
oh yeah, i also forgot, how italy entered a final exhausted with important players all injured in some way, comming of hardly a rest

barcelona, well, considering how clinical messi is and how many times he scores with shots from just outside the box, i'd call that a forward.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Just to clear it up, I think it;s obvious that all of us would like Jojo here.
I'm just saying that this 4-3-3 I m hearing with Vuci/Giovinvo - Jovetic - Isla is going to struggle in many ways. It may be fancy, and probably could give us some wins, but in a 30something matches marathon that serie A is , i dont believe it could give us the easy wins we need.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just to clear it up, I think it;s obvious that all of us would like Jojo here.
I'm just saying that this 4-3-3 I m hearing with Vuci/Giovinvo - Jovetic - Isla is going to struggle in many ways. It may be fancy, and probably could give us some wins, but in a 30something matches marathon that serie A is , i dont believe it could give us the easy wins we need.
vucinic-matri-pepe gave us the titel :p

jovetic and isla is a serious upgrade in attacking pov imo

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I like how you think dear sir.

Except the part of using Vuci as poacher, cant think of any less poaching attacker then him.
I think that if jovetic comes vucinic will be our striker , if noone comes we will see the duo giovinco - vucinic up front . I expect vucinic to play similarly to the milan match , protect the ball and favor the runs of the middfielders , also considering that both jojo - giovinco are very tecnical we could see some nice one-twos .
I think that if he plays that way he will impress and i also think he will score at least 15 goals next season

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
vucinic-matri-pepe gave us the titel :p

jovetic and isla is a serious upgrade in attacking pov imo
Let's hope we get the best we can in this mercato and Antonio works his magic once again.
Although Matri didnt score that much , he was in the box, working with defenders, his presence was obvious in that area. That's my main concern about Jojo as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)