Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Those Anelka comments are really laughable. He hasn't played a minute, yet people want him replaced... Anelka is a douchebag, but he has more scoringskills in each of his toes compared to Giovinco's entire body.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sell:

giovinco 12m
isla half 8m
peluso 3m
matri 10m
de ceglie 4m
marrone 6m

and fuck off Anelka

along with some on loan (melo, ziegler etc) that should be ~€35-40m+

Using this money, robbing the bank and CL money/general income bring in Suarez/Sanchez, Diakite/CB, Llorente, Lisandro/Immobile/Gabbiadini, Moussa Sissoko/CM and some good LB/LWB.
Selling these is not as easy as you say.

What we need to do is actually pay for Lisandro what Lyon are asking for and get done with it. That's what we should do and we have some 30 hours to do so.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
While we continue to dream about a Top SS arriving in the summer it wouldnt surprise me if Marotta trolls all the fans by buying another CB and CM and then complain about not having enough funds to make a forward signing.
And the likes of Zach and that Virtual guy, perhaps even Juvejay will still hail him as an amazing SD, calling him the great man and all that shit, while justifying his failure to address the issue for a 3'rd consecutive season :howler:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Peluso IS an obligation to buy.Otherwise Atalanta wouldnt have agreed to the transfer in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente isnt going suffice in the summer in my opinion.We simply need another top quality forward to compliment him.

Marotta needs to stop this obsession with depth and go all out for one quality player.We've had it enough with depth purchases already especially considering there's likely going to be funds made available in the summer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lol, vucinic-Llorente is just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I know but this is what we have to do.
So, if you have to chose between a good purchase in the summer or Lissandro now, you chose lissandro ?

cause him comming rules out the other.

its like that, dont bend it, just answer

actually, all of you ask yourself that question

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Vucinic turns 30 this year and is injury prone.I'm already feeling those signs that he doesnt deserve to start every game.He blows so fcking hot and cold in his performances.And for an ambitious side like Juve ,i think we can surely do better.

Whereas Giovinco is straight up not good enough for Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: :tup:

We need someone to push Vucinic, to motivate him. The way things are now, with Vucinic being a lock to start whenever he is fit (and when he isn't fit), he isn't being pushed to perform. Hence, he is being even more and more inconsistent, not to mention the horrible quality in attack he is surrounded by.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lol, vucinic-Llorente is just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if you have to chose between a good purchase in the summer or Lissandro now, you chose lissandro ?

cause him comming rules out the other.

its like that, dont bend it, just answer

actually, all of you ask yourself that question
No, it's not only like this. And if it is only like this, I am willing to take the chances on him because we are simply desperate. If that gamble pays off, the revenues might allow us to purchase in the summer and if it does pay off, the summer purchase should be in the back line instead.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
RAMI¹⁰;4030614 said:
Especially when you see others signing the likes of Mario...
Anelka has scored much more this season than Balotelli has. Estimated transfer fee of 70m for a moody youngster who has yet to show anything resembling of form in his life. I'm so glad we're not Milan :heart:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Selling these is not as easy as you say.

What we need to do is actually pay for Lisandro what Lyon are asking for and get done with it. That's what we should do and we have some 30 hours to do so.
I'm sure we could sell most of them if we tried hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)