Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I like Balotelli. But I would be apprehensive to bring him here. However, out of all the lockerrooms in the world, I think he'd fit in easiest here. We have no real attacking "leader", someone he would fight for time, and probably less pressure because our team usually dominates most games without our attackers.

Also, he seems to get on well when he's in International duty, and well, we have all his Italian teammates that he actually seems to respect like Buffon, Marchisio, Pirlo, Chiellini, etc.

In an alternate universe I would have liked to see what would happen with him here. But whatever.

This is a classic Milan move. They sign the players before they have the team. If that player turns out like Kaka or Zlatan then they win, if he doesn't then they lose. What they try to build is not sustainable. They smash things together for a couple years with high wages, egos and personalities and they have a go at it.

They're in good form now but I think it's just that, good form. They don't have a great foundation where you can add someone like Balotelli with confidence. Instead they're asking Mario to be part of the foundation which is quite a different thing.

Maybe if he legitimately respects their shirt it will work out. Maybe it won't. Maybe he's just not that good, so whatever. In the end, I don't think we should be worried.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Seriously what the fuck are you talking about?

Are you telling me Vidal, Barzagli, Pirlo, Pogba and now Llorente aren't great players who all together cost us less than half of Balotelli?
I'd rather have any of our guys than Balotelli. Sure he's talented, when he's in the mood.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What a horrible, horrible image
milan have susy and we have Mina :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

milan signing balotelli doesn't really impress me, milan were not exactly lacking goals considering ses has been doing the job, but the fact they spent 20 mill on balotelli and yet again neglecting the areas that really needed investment in will not exactly change much, sure they may qualify for the CL but nothing more than that, i'm glad we stayed away (not that we stood much chance in signing him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)