Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
20m for balo all of a sudden comes out in the English media. I doubt that very much. Isn't Milan tryin to scrounge up 22m? Why would Juve bid less then Milan knowing full well how much balo loves Milan and not even to mention don't city want 26m? Isn't that the las test numbers coming out? Loves these stories last few days of the transfer window must be like New Years and Christmas wrapped into one for head journalists.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Now let us put all those Balo rumors to bed.

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello
Milan and City are close to reaching an agreement for Balotelli, according to both Sky and GdS.

Mario Balotelli is closer to Milan, there is great optimism. From the company filter positive signs, the distance between the parties is reduced, more and more close. This morning I got good signs for the deal with Manchester City, has been made ​​more progress. The deal is being concluded, the last details must be filled. The parties are closer and closer, optimism grows. Balotelli and Milan are getting closer and closer

From gianlucadimarzio.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yes we definitely offered 20m for Balo...

Juve’s latest Lopez bid snubbed
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have again failed in a bid to land Lisandro Lopez from Lyon, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport.

The two clubs have been in talks regarding a January deal, but reaching a compromise has proved problematic.

The Italian champions have formulated a number of offers over the last 10 days, but the French club want to sell on their terms.

Juve’s latest attempt to net the Argentine came in the form of a free loan request, with the obligation to buy outright in the summer for €4m. Lyon rejected that idea.

The Bianconeri have until Thursday to improve their bid or target another striker before the window closes.

Lisandro Lopez, 29, joined his current French club in 2009 after spending four years in Portugal with Porto.

His contract with the Ligue 1 outfit will expire in June 2014.
'Lyon rejected that idea.' No shit.

Marotta :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Balotelli. Milan can have him. I don't want someone with half a brain. Let's get someone who is actually intelligent, and possesses twice the talent.

Balo is soooooooooooooooo fucking over-rated.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wasn't it like loan for 2M€ and buy for 9M€ at first?

Who in their right mind counters the offer with free loan and obligation to buy for 4M€?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You honestly believe Marotta/Juve made another offer for Lopez? Even after Marotta categorically stated that our mercato was closed for January after signing Anelka?
It wouldn't surprise me. It seems like something he would do. Maybe he thinks OL are really desperate so even this shitty offer may tempt them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)