Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I see you like to quote me, lets have a look shall we

first sig, juve was targetting lissandro. yeah, no money for jovetic

second sig, lissandro was gone, quag for 10 mil to fiorentina rumors everywere, so much his agent had to make a useless statement about it.

Yeah, context, its a bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Is there even the slightest chance we might still get Lisandro? :xfinger: Or have the rumors died down completely?
And to answer the question, not a chance. thats pretty obvious and we should be happy about it. price to high, player to risky

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,107
    he rarely posts so forget about his sig brah, you won't see it often + you have a nice one too. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,109
    @4ndr3i

you can remove that sig because Zac feels it's not in the right context but it's not against the rules so Zach is entitled to explain his posts each time you post.

- decision made :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I would be very surprised if Juve get Lisandro now.

Juve just picked up Anelka. Juve strikers until June would be: Giovinco, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri, Lisandro Lopez & Anelka. That's 6 strikers excluding Iaquinta.

Unless of course, Juve offload Matri or Quags. Matri is not being linked with anyone while Quags is linked with Fiorentina - but that has been strongly denied.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention Bendtner....that would make it 7 strikers excluding Iaquinta

Jul 20, 2012
    I would be very surprised if Juve get Lisandro now.

Juve just picked up Anelka. Juve strikers until June would be: Giovinco, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Matri, Lisandro Lopez & Anelka. That's 6 strikers excluding Iaquinta.

Unless of course, Juve offload Matri or Quags. Matri is not being linked with anyone while Quags is linked with Fiorentina - but that has been strongly denied.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention Bendtner....that would make it 7 strikers excluding Iaquinta
    With anelka we have 6 strikers excluding iaquinta

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)