Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if marotta ulls this off...

dont care what you guys think of the guy, with half the azzuri around him i see no problems...he's immense i need say no more about him
Dude, seriously, we got less then 4 mil to spend this mercato.
We know city is OBVIOUSLY not going to loan us balol with OPTION (not mandatory) to buy

If any of this is true, its obviously because we are jerking milan about, increasing the price for balol

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Odd, i allways tought bbc to be somewhat reliable, am i wrong here ?
Traditionally they are.

They seem to be struggling at the moment to decide whether to stick to less stories, but being sure of them, or whether to try to compete with the likes of SKY for volume and going in for more gossipy things.

Anyway, it's probably true. Juve probably have made a tentative enquiry at some point this month, but I doubt it will have gone beyond that.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21240782

hardly a mention for Juve as such

and does anyone seriously think we got 20 mill to spend?
Does anyone think Milan have 20m to spend?

The deal that's been spoken about for Milan is about £20m paid over six installments.

Juve, like Milan, couldn't pay a lump sum up front just now, but could probably swing paying that over an even more extended period than most transfer are paid over, if they really wanted to.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,095
    Beppe had a list of 250 forward names starting with Falcao, he didn't bother with Messi and CR7. He then called the GM's from each of these players saying if he could land that player on loan + option to buy at Juve's discretion. Balo was #23, he stopped at #123 when Shanghai let Anelka go for free. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)