Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
40m euros in transfer fee,6m in wages.Thats how much he is going to cost.Doesnt seem financially feasible for us at this point.
seems. feasible to me. especially with the fact that we are avoiding spending any money on llorenete transfer fee.

business' borrow money all the time to pay for investments and loans. how do people think we afforded spending on guys like diego, melo and krasic in the first place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Lion, you don't make sense.

We bought half of Isla and Asamoah, for more or less 18 millions and it took majority of our transfer budget for the season - now that's not going to buy you Suarez. We probably won't be able to pay Suarez's wages considering his transfer fee.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
gogogo, we got 45 mil for the summer !

lets all dream and fap about who'll come !!!

cmon lets all do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

why not benzema or falcao ? i'm sure we can buy with 45 mil + player sales !

according to you. every business must use it's own money to do invesments.

if this was the case many business' would be bankrupt, or not make advances at all because of not having the capital to do so.

i guess no one every heard of borrowing money

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we can man, we got 45 mil to spend, and plenty of wage's to give since we are in the cl

we will stop penny pinching, and sign a worldclass player for the attack

why not benzema-llorente ?

or aguero-llorente ?

if we sell quag and matri

why not suarez-higuain ?

dont forget, new stadium, cl and no more penny pinching, it must be possible

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

if this was the case many business' would be bankrupt, or not make advances at all because of not having the capital to do so.

We dont need to borrow, we just have to spend 45 mil and about 14 mil on wages from the matri and quag sale

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lion, you don't make sense.

We bought half of Isla and Asamoah, for more or less 18 millions and it took majority of our transfer budget for the season - now that's not going to buy you Suarez. We probably won't be able to pay Suarez's wages considering his transfer fee.
you are forgetting the fees paid for . caceres 9 million. giovinco 12 million. plus the close to 10 millions or so on youth players.

the excuse was we needed to build a team with depth. it is a vaild excuse, but not one we can use come summer. not that llorente comes on a free, and the sqaud having suffiecnt depth everywhere, what excuse are we going to use now?

- - - Updated - - -

we can man, we got 45 mil to spend, and plenty of wage's to give since we are in the cl

we will stop penny pinching, and sign a worldclass player for the attack

why not benzema-llorente ?

or aguero-llorente ?

if we sell quag and matri

why not suarez-higuain ?

dont forget, new stadium, cl and no more penny pinching, it must be possible
and yet ironically we spent 15 million on bonucci, 18 million on matri. +10 milloon in wages on luca toni, and 5 million on marco motta.

that was without cl or the stadim. where did that money come from?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yes yes, we borrowed in the past, like the great example of real madrid, or manchester united, who became great from borrowing a few penny's they didnt want to pinch.

but now, we got 45 mil, because isla, asamoah and padoin where calculated in last summer's mercato, so we can sell quag and matri

then we got 45 mil + player sales, wich should get us at least suarez and higuain.

What an awesome mercato we'll going into :)

Dec 24, 2012
If we are doing personal wishlists, I stand by my preference for Jovetic in the summer. If they want Quagliarella, then him and 15-18 million should be an acceptable transfer. Him and Llorente should be a great partnership with Mirko and Gio to help things along. Hopefully both of the latter will find some consistency in their game by that time.

The rest is not really a wishlist - our squad should be solid with one good striker, let alone with two. But at any rate:
In wing positions, I like Zuniga a lot for the left side, though it's hard to see how we could play him and Asamoah both with our current 352. I also like Biabiany very much on the right side, though I was shot down in the calcio live matches thread when I asked how people felt about him. I think he's superior to Krasic by miles. Though not to Lichtsteiner. In fact, when our squad is fit, I can't think of another place where we need a player other than in our attack. Sure Reus and Gotze would be nice but let's be realistic. Our in-form midfield is fantastic as it is.

Possibly, another young talent like Pogba in midfield would also be amazing, but more in the style of Vidal and Marchisio than in the style of Pirlo.

TL;DR screw injuries and the African Cup.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
you are forgetting the fees paid for . caceres 9 million. giovinco 12 million. plus the close to 10 millions or so on youth players.

the excuse was we needed to build a team with depth. it is a vaild excuse, but not one we can use come summer. not that llorente comes on a free, and the sqaud having suffiecnt depth everywhere, what excuse are we going to use now
Fair enough. I don't know, we should indeed have more to spend on a striker now that we're set in most positions, but you can't know for sure what the board's plan are. Also, I don't see us landing Suarez as he doesn't want to leave and his wages will be big. Jovetic is perhaps the closest we can get to a top striker, given Fio wants Quagliarella, but even then they probably won't sell him to us.

You think Suarez is achievable.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we had no troulbe spending +10 million on a 34 year old has been luca toni that played a whooping 4 games for juventus.

but hey we had no cl or new stadium then. things that apparenlty mean less money somehow!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Borrowing money makes sense when you're making profit so that you can afford the extra expense. Not so much when you're making losses, unless you are sure that the new investment will be able to create so much new valua that it will be able to take you out of losses. no football club or player can guarantee that.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if a company is makoing losses, then don't spend 18 million on an injurd fringe player, or 4 million on a back up defender, while resicing the contract you had with one for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)