Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Apr 29, 2006
We should do this, give them Quagliarella now and 20m+ in the summer to get Jovetic.
I think its a no-brainer and quietly our management must have been lurking for something like that. Otherwise why would they refuse a 10m offer for Quag from Wolfsburg and consider a loan agreement and from Fiorentina no less?
In any case those 10m from the germans would have been perfect in our hunt for a top forward.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'm still not sure about Jovetic. I've seen him play a few times this season and he's very good and all. But his injuries can be a very major problem if we want him to be our insignia forward.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Red i think once said that we don't need a guy like suarez because juve mostly lacks finishing and not creating chances.

i think the past 5 games have proven that when pirlo is not present juve struggles to create decent chances. combine that with the fact neither giovinco nor vucinic can be realied on to put in consistent performers and a one man army like suarez would be a very good player for juventus.

suarez-llorente next seaosn pls

Mar 30, 2006
I dont think it will be massive but we could probably buy one big name player if we sold quag and matri. especially considering we wont have to spend much for midfield given Pogba's rise and then Llorente for free really helps too. Cuz we saved money last summer when Bilbao refused to sell to us.

We still have to pay a good amount for the other half of Isla and asamoah though right?

I think we can spend 30 million euro. And would be happy to spend it all on Jovetic and not get anyone else other then Llorente.

I think suarez is too vital for Liverpool to ever consider selling him. We would prob need a bid of close to 40 million to get him considering they are totally dependent on him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
worth every penny. issue bonds, take a loan. just please get him. vucinic and giovinco are nt proper replacments for the gap left by to del piero. suarez can be.

the payments for asamoah and isla are over several periods. i think we can difenetly get a guy like suarez. the key is penny pinching is not possible here

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
@Red i think once said that we don't need a guy like suarez because juve mostly lacks finishing and not creating chances.

i think the past 5 games have proven that when pirlo is not present juve struggles to create decent chances. combine that with the fact neither giovinco nor vucinic can be realied on to put in consistent performers and a one man army like suarez would be a very good player for juventus.

suarez-llorente next seaosn pls
I couldn't agree more with you. Suárez would be the ideal player for Juventus, a SS that can create chances and score tons of goals. Still think that he's, as said, vital for L'pool, and we'd need to pay them 40m. Look how much cost chelsea to get Torres from them.

But I don't want him near to the #10, he can have #7 :tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well juve cannt afford to penny pinch when it comes to forwards.

for seasons now we have been on about building a deep squad that has depth to compete on all fronts. asamaoh, pogba and isla were the missing pieces for defense and midsfield. llorenete and suarez can be the missing pieces for attack.

with llorente coming for free, we should not hesistate to go after a quality player. splashing the cash once in a while is not a bad thing.

juve being a business makes sense. and it makes sense that it would ant to be in green in temrs of finances. but it beinga buisness also means it has to take risks once in a while if it wants to grow

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
juve is spending 18 million on an uneeded isla and 4 million on an uneeded padion.

if it can spend 22 million on fringe players, it can spend money on a quality player

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
juve is spending 18 million on an uneeded isla and 4 million on an uneeded padion.

if it can spend 22 million on fringe players, it can spend money on a quality player
40m euros in transfer fee,6m in wages.Thats how much he is going to cost.Doesnt seem financially feasible for us at this point.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Isla is not uneeded if he plays his right postion(Which he does for Chile) and that is RW. And guess what? 433 has RW.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but we don't play 4-3-3 anymore.

and he has litch and padion ahead of him in the pecking order.

i don't care how good he is. it was insane to agree to pay that much for him consideing we were stacked in that position AND he was injured.

i don't want to drag the isla issue here. my point is that if can spend this much money on a back up, injured player in good faith. we can spend money on a world class attacker like suarez

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
gogogo, we got 45 mil for the summer !

lets all dream and fap about who'll come !!!

cmon lets all do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

why not benzema or falcao ? i'm sure we can buy with 45 mil + player sales !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)