Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
why? sure it won't break any record, but even 40m is a lot for us in a time like this, then you add the fact that even without vidal, we still have competent players to replace his place immediately (asamoah, and to a lesser extent, pogba), something we didn't have in zidane era. In some ways, a vidal transfer can turn out much better than zidane's was; especially if it can bring us that thing we all want for the past 3 years, 3 years man...

all our forwards are also need to go, some of them will definitely go next summer I think.
That figure you're pointing out would only aid the club in purchasing one massive signing, not three of the calibre the club got in 2001.

I don't know about teams offering 40m for Vidal either. 25-30m possibly, yeah. He's not a striker.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
sad truth :(

our forwards are simply frustratingly pathetic, they cannot be depended upon in critical moments, almost all our important goals this season came from our midfielders, that's something big, that's a serious problem...

not only they can't perform (I bet we are the only one amongst top 5 teams in top 5 leagues in europe that none of our forwards has scored 10 goals so far), they also in some ways draining the club energy in transfer seasons...

as much as I love vucinic, he has been even worse this season; giovinco has proven us that he cannot be depended upon, almost all his goals are meaningless goals against weakened teams; quaq and matri does not need any more comments... at this point of conte era, I honestly think they all need to go; I think 40-45 millions for these 4 guys can be achieved... giovinco and vucinic can certainly worth 15m each, I'd offer matri and quaq 5-7.5m each to any clubs, no offense to them but that's it.

as much as I love vidal, if he could be what zidane was from a transfer opportunity point of view, I'd sell him at minimum 40m or give them to real and ask 10m + di maria or something like that; besides we will still have marchisio, pogba, asamoah, pirlo, giach, padoin, isla, marrone that can play as CM.

pepe, melo and the other have been guys... getting total 10m from them should certainly do able.

in theory, yes, we should be able to raise close to 100m.

we certainly able to get llorente for free, we can certainly bring back boakye, and immobile.

let me ask all of you, llorente, boakye, and immobile forward lineup, although quite unbalanced can't be worse than anything we have seen since amauri downfall era, isn't it?

with 80-100m we certainly must be able to buy 1-3 quality players right?

a plan that is....

now where's marotta's phone numbers? :D

:(

:p
:sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not particularly, how many times can you pick a cheat and put him in a Juve shirt and it really be that funny? :D

Maybe it's just because I've seen hundreds of this type of thing by now.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I must admit that shit was funny, but what an irony coming from Meelan fans.

It's not like their team never got relegated to B because of betting.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
While other clubs succeed at purchasing their targets, here we are only dreaming and dreaming and dreaming..
I know right. sometimes I just get the feeling that all we're good for is winning and not bringing in massively expensive signings. what is this team even worth? sure, we may be first in every competition...but at what cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)