Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (174 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nice! I love how many times they mention clinical and finishing, it is all I have wanted at Juve for a while. A few things for @Cheesio to consider I'd say.

"As evident above, Gonzalo Higuain is the undisputed king when it comes to being clinical, finishing on 90 points (from 100)."

:agree:

@K.O. should be interested too.
Undisputed king indeed :heart:

It doesn't take much to notice how deadly Higuain in front of goal is. People always point at how many chances he doesn't convert, but in reality, his incredible movement inside and outside the area is what creates chances in the first place. His runs, technique and shooting is absolutely world-class. Imagine what could he does with our MVP midfield behind him.

Higuain in Turin is a dream that, unfortunately, won't happen. At least, I just don't wanna see him in Milan or Inter.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Have you guys even seen Sanchez? The dude has amazing technique and all, but the amount of missed chanced are fucking unbelievable. Now, tell me, what's our problem in attack? The dude is like one big :sergoi: when it comes to finishing. Giovinco is fucking Trezeguet compared to Sanchez when it comes to scoring goals. We should use our limited resources another place.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He'll score a few anyway. His main duties would be assisting, helping in buildup play and of course defensive duties Pepe had too. He's an improvement over him for sure. The guy has unbelivable stamina, dribbling and good passes. I think that'll do.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
He'll score a few anyway. His main duties would be assisting, helping in buildup play and of course defensive duties Pepe had too. He's an improvement over him for sure. The guy has unbelivable stamina, dribbling and good passes. I think that'll do.
But it's not like he's coming on a free transfer or anything. Sure, he's an improvement to Pepe, no doubt about that, but basically Pepe wouldn't be in our best line-up anyway... Furthermore, we are not going to play 4-3-3 anytime soon...

- - - Updated - - -

Look what he made the other day: http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/alexis-sanchezs-horror-miss-v-malaga/

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Didn't see that one.

You can't always get players for free. I mean this guy can play in 3-5-2 as ss (just like at Udinese behind Di Natale) and on the wings in 4-3-3. For 25m I'd buy him deffo, you won't find a better player who suits both systems. Conte wanted him the summer he took Juve's coach role, but we couldn't compete with Barca. If he wanted him again, he must be worth it.

He's struggling at Barca, gets booed from fans a lot sometimes you don't know why (that's not the case in the link you just posted :p).

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Didn't see that one.

You can't always get players for free. I mean this guy can play in 3-5-2 as ss (just like at Udinese behind Di Natale) and on the wings in 4-3-3. For 25m I'd buy him deffo, you won't find a better player who suits both systems. Conte wanted him the summer he took Juve's coach role, but we couldn't compete with Barca. If he wanted him again, he must be worth it.

He's struggling at Barca, gets booed from fans a lot sometimes you don't know why (that's not the case in the link you just posted :p).
We already have Gio and Vucinic for that - for me 4-3-3 is a dead horse. I'll rather buy one more striker - even if we get Llorente. We don't need players to create chances, we need players to finish them. And the "if Conte wants" argument tells me that you are running out of arguments. :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Have you guys even seen Sanchez? The dude has amazing technique and all, but the amount of missed chanced are fucking unbelievable. Now, tell me, what's our problem in attack? The dude is like one big :sergoi: when it comes to finishing. Giovinco is fucking Trezeguet compared to Sanchez when it comes to scoring goals. We should use our limited resources another place.
He's not a clinical finisher, but it was definitely acceptable during his time in Udine.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
He's not a clinical finisher, but it was definitely acceptable during his time in Udine.
True, but right now he's one of the most terrible finishers out there. We're talking Matri level. I know that he's primarily a SS or a wing in a 4-3-3, but we're playing 3-5-2, and we need both strikers to be able to score goals in that formation. It's not that I hate him, I just don't think he's worth 30 mio.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We already have Gio and Vucinic for that - for me 4-3-3 is a dead horse. I'll rather buy one more striker - even if we get Llorente. We don't need players to create chances, we need players to finish them. And the "if Conte wants" argument tells me that you are running out of arguments. :D
If 4-3-3 is 'a dead horse' then I don't know what 3-5-2 is. We've spent so much money on depth yet we struggle to collect points with 2-3 players injured with teams like Samp and Parma. Also you're wrong about finishing chances. It was last season. This season is different, we struggle to create chances A LOT. Take a look at Parma match, we didn't create a single 100% chance for ourselves. Matches like the one mentioned seem to happen more and more.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,312
    So @Mark

Vucinic/Gio - Llorente - Sanchez for next season? Will you deliver? :D

If not Sanchez then Cuadrado would be awesome as RWF.
    forget viola players. :D

Sanchez if he doesn't cost an arm or a leg. Suarez would cost too much. Isco would be sweet but Chelsea and Bayern want him. We'll see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)