Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Don't like old players who randomly "make it" to the international stage. Then over night gets granted a move to a big club. Never heard of Peluso in my life til now.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'm not sure if we should invest on him, I don't want another "Maronne" situation. As in having a $#@! ton of great youth prospect and seeing one of 'em rotting on the bench. As a matter of fact I have doubts we'll ever see Maronne in 2-3 years in our squad, Appelt, Bouy, Pogba amongst other young CM's will be waiting to secure their place in the squad.

Same thing will probably happen in our attacking department Immobile, Manolo and Boakye are all looking good not to mention the others that playing in the primavera like Bonatini, Beltrame and Padovan. Is investing on another youth player worth it? Doubt it, I think we'll be good in that department for a little while.
Gabriel Appelt, how is that I never heard of him, even in my short recidence here, 'till like 3 days ago? He seems to be pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve buy him in almost every FIFA career I start.
In mine they always sign a GK :sad:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This is what we should have tried instead of Peluso.
Santon is one of the best Italian WBs out there!
Why because he's young?

Don't get the fasination of playing youth. It's like a total disaster if we somehow let the young players sit on the bench and not use them. Why are they treated any different to the older players? If they are really special they will get chance.

Anyway, why I came here, are we really after Boriello? REALLY? I don't wanna get through this again, I thought we got a lucky dodge on that last year, why bring or even think bringing him back again?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
City to sell Balotelli for 30M
If this is true I hope we buy him
He is young fast and strong. Even if he is not a goalscorer like Cavani he has the potential to be as good as him

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
City to sell Balotelli for 30M
If this is true I hope we buy him
He is young fast and strong. Even if he is not a goalscorer like Cavani he has the potential to be as good as him
Potential yes! But change a mentality like his, hmmm debatable.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why because he's young?

Don't get the fasination of playing youth. It's like a total disaster if we somehow let the young players sit on the bench and not use them. Why are they treated any different to the older players? If they are really special they will get chance.

Anyway, why I came here, are we really after Boriello? REALLY? I don't wanna get through this again, I thought we got a lucky dodge on that last year, why bring or even think bringing him back again?
No its just that he already is far better than Peluso, a man that should not even play in serie A, being young enough to become even better is an added bonus!

I feel the same about Borriello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)