Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Mark, Nick...

Is recalling Immobile or Gabbiadini likely? Do we have any more rumoured transfers lined up for this mercato?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,624
    Mark, Nick...

Is recalling Immobile or Gabbiadini likely? Do we have any more rumoured transfers lined up for this mercato?
    options

1. Drogba(depends on wages and years he wants)
    2. Llorente(Bilbao's Prez is a dick)
    3. Gabbiadini(Bologna want to keep him, 1st option if we don't get DD or Nando)
    4. Immobile(Genoa might want to keep him or go to Palermo, Conte had some problems with him during training last year, things can change)
    5. Boakye(Juve might want him to stay there)
    6. Borriello(Preziosi wants to keep him)
    7. Osvaldo(do Roma want to sell to us? Zeman loves Quag).
    8. Mr. X :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Suarez would be ideal player for us on so many levels, but it will never happen. His wage at Liverpool is already too high for us to match (6 million pounds according to some reports).

IMO Jovetic is the only realistic target at this point (earns "only" 2,5 million a year). He did well so far in Serie A: 8 goals, 3 assists. Hope we move for him in the summer and manage to insert some players into the deal.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    options
    3. Gabbiadini(Bologna want to keep him, 1st option if we don't get DD or Nando)
    4. Immobile(Genoa might want to keep him or go to Palermo, Conte had some problems with him during training last year, things can change)
    Is that the reason why we're after Gabbiadini first, before Immobile, because of a bust-up with Conte?

I would think Immobile would come first in the pecking order.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I heard of this player who plays for Viola, was he Giuseppe Rossi or something. I've heard that he is dope and we would get him for peanuts. Please discuss.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    i used to teach you know, some habits die hard appy polly logies :D
    I get that vibe every now and then, it's a talent really. The good professors at uni are the ones who make you realise what you did wrong simply by repeating one word from your statement which in turn deconstructs it all :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)