Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (165 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,589
    How do you guys rate Lazio's Diakité? Could be a nice freebie, Marotta style. Nice Barza sub.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,591
    in a 3 men D having him on the right and Chiello on the left ain't bad with Bonucci between them. That of course is if Barzagli is non available to play or retired. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,593
    Now that we got Peluso I don't see us go for a LWB next season. Asamoah will start and Peluso will be the backup. If Peluso is used as a LCB then we'll keep DC.

- - - Updated - - -

about Muriel that was talked earlier, I think he'd develop in the player people think he'll be with Conte. I wouldn't include Boakye in the deal though.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
    Doesn't he still get homesick?
    Nope, he went to a psychologist so he could play for sevilla in europe and spain NT, all good now even went to USA for a long holiday and pre season. I'd assume there'd still be a chance of it rearing up again if he left seville for a team in another country however

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Mus™;3995458 said:
    Nope, he went to a psychologist so he could play for sevilla in europe and spain NT, all good now even went to USA for a long holiday and pre season. I'd assume there'd still be a chance of it rearing up again if he left seville for a team in another country however
    Wrong, it's a diease. He can only be away a month or so. But not a season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)