Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (160 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Falaco: Play in Italy? You never know. My favourite Italian club? I'm not gonna say but there's one.

:tuttosport:

:D
Though I'm very sure it's not us. :sad:

And Icardi (dude who raped us last night, if you suddenly lost your memory :p) said he's a Juventino since when he's still a kid.

May 22, 2007
I saw Belfodil scored yesterday, and I've noticed him quite a few times this season (looked neat vs Juve for example). Was wondering what everyone else thought of him?

20 years old, 6 goals & 3 assists so far. Seems promising.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I saw Belfodil scored yesterday, and I've noticed him quite a few times this season (looked neat vs Juve for example). Was wondering what everyone else thought of him?

20 years old, 6 goals & 3 assists so far. Seems promising.
I've followed him in some games, he's skillful, good touch on the ball, but his plays still lacks a bit of end product. I think he'll come good.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard the same, but all I could find is that he was unfocused at a PSG youth team and didn't last long there.

Not sure if it is the same baggage someone like Taarabt has.
He played as a youth in Lyon, IIRC.

Apr 29, 2006
We should book Marotta a cheap one bedroom apartment in Madrid till the end of the season. If he wants to be back in his cozy home in Turin he might do so only by bringing back Falcao with him. If he fails by the end of the year... well - he is out on the street, like a bum. Seeing what RVP did for Man U and Peluso did for us - Marotta is again on my bad side ... :D What can you do - that's the faith of any Juventus GM after Moggi da Master.

Jovetic/Tevez/Aguero - Falcao

If that ain't dreamy stuff, I don't know what is. I truly hope Man Shitty go for 60+m Cavani and this leads to a\major unrest in the team, b\a lot of forwards rotation, c\Balotelli to Milano, d\Mancini fired and e\Shitty thrown out of Europe (although they don't seem to need help there :D )...
Sweet dreams...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,460
    Di Marzio: Dzeko or Damiao to inter in the summer.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Curva: only news I got is Walcott to re-sign with Arsenal. :seven:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)