Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach, I see your reputation bar went from red to green :D Nice job.
Oh, i said something about del piero, and azurri7 decided to give me back 100 rep from the 300 he took away.

And since i now can actually hand out green +reps (they are grey and dont count, if you have negative rep), people tend to rep me moar.

Marotta beeing popular these days, also helps it quite a bit

It still cracks me up how Cronios always criticize Marotta for buying too many Italian SSs and fancy dribblers when in reality they aren't, and then, when another team buys the only true Italian SS and fancy dribbler in the market, he criticizes Marotta for not buying him.

That right here deserves a big fuck you, cockhead.
i'm considering to put it into my sig, i'm still cracked up about it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It still cracks me up how Cronios always criticize Marotta for buying too many Italian SSs and fancy dribblers when in reality they aren't, and then, when another team buys the only true Italian SS and fancy dribbler in the market, he criticizes Marotta for not buying him.

You got Cronned.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Rossi is a huge question mark. Not only has he only played like 10 games in the last two years, he has suffered from major injuries. Besides, his stats aren't all that impressive either. And ohh just consider Juve paying around 16mil for him, the forums would explode about wasting money on an average Italian.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

:touched:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Why you guys keep talking about a replacement for Barzagli? Keep saying that he's old? He's only 31 and I believe he can play at least 3 more years at the highest levels and we shouldn't be concern about his replacement. The only old player we should be concern about his replacement is Pirlo. Buffon has 5-6 more Years at the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and we have Masi for the future anyway
Maybe for an injury? Chiellini got one and we had to sign Peluso. I like Cáceres but I guess that we'll use him more as a RWB. Which suits him well but with Isla and Licht he doesn't has lots of opportunities to play. Also some people here don't trust him.

Masi will be great, but not right now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
HAHAAHAHAHA

+rep this man people.
The fact it took that quickly to find it says it all, it's not like it's rare gem cracka unearthed, the good dottore contradicts himself like this daily.

I'm not kidding, there is something seriously off with his mental health.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And that was before Rossi's two big injuries.

I've go to hand it to the Cron; he really got us. I used to wonder if he was nuts, but he's just the best damn troll since the internet began.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And that was before Rossi's two big injuries.

I've go to hand it to the Cron; he really got us. I used to wonder if he was nuts, but he's just the best damn troll since the internet began.
Wether its legit or "trolling"] (obviously the former, he ain't keyzer zöze), there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)