Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
a quote from Marcelo in the summer

"i folowed juve mercato and hear from Arturo many times. Not veru good late days because juve want that jovetic and only got bendtner. Arturo told me that juve made mega offer for jovetic, record offer after buying buffon. jovetic wanted juve very badly, but his president was afraid fans will lynch him if he sells jovetic to juventus. juve will now keep money for january and try again to buy jovetic."
No comment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Obligations for the summer:

€18.8m for Isla and Asamoah
€4m for Peluso

Plus the additional €4.5m(?) for Doria

So thats close to €30m already from next summer's budget.Dont forget that we had a net expenditure of €35m last year.I highly doubt we'd get much money from either Quagliarella's or Matri's sale or even both for that matter.

We need another depth CB ,so i think we'll make another free transfer in that department like Amorabieta or Diakite for example.(I would assume Doria to be loaned out)..And provided no one leaves from the midfield department ,i think we're covered there.

There would be money left for another forward signing(assuming we go by our budget numbers from previous seasons) but not really in a position to say how much we'll spend in the summer.
Doria, the guy from Botafogo?

- - - Updated - - -

Also for a new CB: Caceres, Marrone and Peluso can all play CB. Don't think it's vital unless we find a freebie

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Doria, the guy from Botafogo?
Yeah i was talking about him.

Also we might probably purchase the remaining half tag of either one of Immobile/Boakye or Manolo with Immobile looking the likelier candidate.Lets assume another €6-€7m.So thats almost €37-€38m from a hypothetical €50m budget excluding sales.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah i was talking about him.

Also we might probably purchase the remaining half tag of either one of Immobile/Boakye or Manolo with Immobile looking the likelier candidate.Lets assume another €6-€7m.So thats almost €37-€38m from a hypothetical €50m budget excluding sales.
Thanks.
Doria deal is done Cam :D
That's why I asked above. Wasn't sure what people meant. Kept seeing Doria. :D

- - - Updated - - -

We are so selling Matri and Quag this summer.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Theoretically speaking we must be able to cough up atleast around €16-€17m from both players' sales ,but knowing how poor we are at selling i wouldnt be surprised to see one of them being a loan + option to buy deal and the other commanding a low fee.Also we can forget about getting any more money from Melo's transfer.lol

That being said i feel only one of Quag/Matri will leave this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read faint Jovetic-Milan links now.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
a quote from Marcelo in the summer

"i folowed juve mercato and hear from Arturo many times. Not veru good late days because juve want that jovetic and only got bendtner. Arturo told me that juve made mega offer for jovetic, record offer after buying buffon. jovetic wanted juve very badly, but his president was afraid fans will lynch him if he sells jovetic to juventus. juve will now keep money for january and try again to buy jovetic."
looooooooooooooooooooool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)