Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What...? We offered 30M and Fiorentina said no?

Doesn't Fiorentina and Jovetic have a gentleman's agreement about being offered 30M and they will talk? Doesn't that obviously mean Jovetic doesn't care much for joining us?

I don't believe we offered 30M.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We don't have many holes anymore. We have perhaps one of the deepest squads in Europe. In the past, we spent all our transfer budgets on these players.

What will we spend our money on now? Surely we have some dough available. We are likely to break even a year earlier than we thought if we reach CL Semi's.

Is Agnelli just going to start pocketing the transfer budget instead of using it? I doubt it. Even half of our past transfer budgets can net us a top player. The only problem that we seem to really really not like are the big wages. 30M for Jovetic and then a 5 year contract where he is on modest wages is possible IMO.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Llorente is a massive improvement already, but I would like us to sign a number 10.

- - - Updated - - -

30M or a Sanchez/Suarez/Jovetic type player.
20M for squad players.
Llorente for free.

:weee:
We have the Peluso fee, Doria is coming, Asamoah and Isla to pay for.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,113
    Don't forget there's close to 20m for Asa/Isla + 4m for Peluso + other half of one or more of the forwards on loan...

One 25m+ player is doable.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way we offered 30mln for Jovetic. If we did he'd be wearing our jersey at the moment. I call that media BS.
    It is...we offered like 10m + Matri.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Don't forget there's close to 20m for Asa/Isla + 4m for Peluso + other half of one or more of the forwards on loan...

One 25m+ player is doable.

- - - Updated - - -

It is...we offered like 10m + Matri.
    That sounds like a more realistic offer from us. I couldn't see us offering 30M cash.

I wouldn't valuate Matri at 20M. I'd say somewhere between 8-12M.

That's an 18-22M offer. I'd reject that too if I were Fiorentina.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Buffon
    Barzagli*-Bonucci-Chiellini
    Licht-Vidal-Pirlo*-Marchisio-Asamoah
    Llorente-Jovetic*​

Bench: Storari, Leali, Caceres, Marrone, Pogba, Isla, Peluso, Giacherinni, Padoin*, Giovinco, Mirko, Immobile, De Ceglie

OUT: Matri Quag, Padoin*, Iaquinta, Melo, Ziegler

Barzagli: need to start looking for replacement soon methinks
    Pirlo: Safe to say Pogba/Marrone will be his long term replacement?
    Jovetic: Our 1 big signing, since Llorente would come free (I hope)

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds like a more realistic offer from us. I couldn't see us offering 30M cash.

I wouldn't valuate Matri at 20M. I'd say somewhere between 8-12M.

That's an 18-22M offer. I'd reject that too if I were Fiorentina.
    Maybe last summer...as things stand I would hope to recoup about 6-8m from him should we sell him now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Lol if anyone believes Marotta offered €30 mill for Jovetic :howler:
    a quote from Marcelo in the summer

"i folowed juve mercato and hear from Arturo many times. Not veru good late days because juve want that jovetic and only got bendtner. Arturo told me that juve made mega offer for jovetic, record offer after buying buffon. jovetic wanted juve very badly, but his president was afraid fans will lynch him if he sells jovetic to juventus. juve will now keep money for january and try again to buy jovetic."

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Obligations for the summer:

€18.8m for Isla and Asamoah
    €4m for Peluso

Plus the additional €4.5m(?) for Doria

So thats close to €30m already from next summer's budget.Dont forget that we had a net expenditure of €35m last year.I highly doubt we'd get much money from either Quagliarella's or Matri's sale or even both for that matter.

We need another depth CB ,so i think we'll make another free transfer in that department like Amorabieta or Diakite for example.(I would assume Doria to be loaned out)..And provided no one leaves from the midfield department ,i think we're covered there.

There would be money left for another forward signing(assuming we go by our budget numbers from previous seasons) but not really in a position to say how much we'll spend in the summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)