Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (170 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He's been plagued with injuries lately and it would be a huge gamble.
True that, but this also lower his price tag significantly and also reduce the heat around him and lower the competition to his signature.
Besides, we have nothing to lose, as long as we only have Bendtner and possible getting Llorente for free in summer!

- - - Updated - - -

If Marotta was incompetent we wouldn't have won the scudetto last season unbeaten and be on top this season + top our CL group.

Inb4 It's all the work of Conte and all other staff besides Marotta.
Marotta didnt win the championship, (or lose it for the same matter) Conte did, have you already forgotten the miracle Conte has performed, Marotta's work without Conte's boost ranked us 7th twice in a row, it is a disgrace not to give credit to the man that has changed everything!

Even our enemies openly admit that.
And the personal attack on Conte this summer was not a coincidence, if Marotta was our strong point, he wouldnt be ignored...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
True that, but this also lower his price tag significantly and also reduce the heat around him and lower the competition to his signature.
Besides, we have nothing to lose, as long as we only have Bendtner and possible getting Llorente for free in summer!

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta didnt win the championship, (or lose it for the same matter) Conte did, have you already forgotten the miracle Conte has performed, Marotta's work without Conte's boost ranked us 7th twice in a row, it is a disgrace not to give credit to the man that has changed everything!

And the personal attack on Conte this summer was not a coincidence, if Marotta was our strong point, he wouldnt be ignored...
Pls.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Never mind the competition it would be wasted money. His football qualities are not worth it. For almost two years he is constantly injured and investing in that kind of a player wouldn't be smart. Especially now when we regained our appeal and plenty of WC footballers would welcome moving here.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe it was once. Secco was the year before and you must know that mistakes can't be corrected immediately.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Have you named some competent DSs yet, Cron?

Who would you want to replace Marotta with?

You're kidding, right?

I'm still waiting for him to answer that same exact question I posed ot him this time yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Once, Cron. They finished 7th Once while Moratta has been at Juve.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Have you named some competent DSs yet, Cron?

Who would you want to replace Marotta with?
This discussion never leads anywhere, (what ever i post will be criticised to death, like before) but there is only one certainty, Marotta is not competent enough for the job.
As for the difficulty of replacing him, it shouldnt be as hard, judging by the performance of other better than average Italian teams, for ex, Udine forcing us to overpay, Parma forcing us give a fortune to take our player back, Napoli winning us on the chaces for the Inlers and Pandevs, Fiorentina owning us in all these deals and generlly see all the Romas and Lazios, Milans able to find their Osvaldos, Kloses and El Swaraawys and us failing to secure anything better than Borriellos/Bendtners... despite them being obviously in an overall inferior position than we are.

There is a striking weakness there...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For what?
Marotta never in his entire carrier ever landed a better finisher, until he proves it otherwise and after keep failing to find anything better than Borriello and Bendtner, it remains a fact, that better finishers are above his league.
Its not like he did otherwise and i insulted him.
On the contrary, i am a realist, i dont have any confidence in him for anything bigger and i believe this is a great solution, considering his limited capabilities, because anything else would be a waste of time!
I said that when we were chasing the Aqueros, RVP, Dzekos etc and guess what? Marotta actually proved me right!
I think you mean anything better than Quag and Matri, Cron. He brought them over to Juve as well. Oh, and he brought Pazzini to Sampdoria as well, who was fantastic while he was there.

If you are going to keep trying to chop the man down, get yourself a better axe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You're kidding, right?

I'm still waiting for him to answer that same exact question I posed ot him this time yesterday.
Asked him the same in the summer, and I'm not a fan of Marrotta at all.

Cronios doesnt answer "uncomfortable" questions, which is basically every question that is remotely logical or questions his divine reality.

He is on parrot mode for years now, there is no such thing as "interacting" or give and take of ideas and thoughts with him, just spreading his unshakeable gospel to us sheeples. Last funniest straw with him was Hoori having very polite and patient discussion with him, and him telling her something to the effect of go back to the kitchen (after trying to bury her with pages of essays that avoided every single thing she asked). I was like, damn, if even her cant get through to him even for a second, why the fuck am I even reading any a single more word of his? His only aim is to keep feeding his self-delusion further and further. I'm genuinly corious what a psychologist major here would say about him heh.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This discussion never leads anywhere, (what ever i post will be criticised to death, like before) but there is only one certainty, Marotta is not competent enough for the job.
As for the difficulty of replacing him, it shouldnt be as hard, judging by the performance of other better than average Italian teams, for ex, Udine forcing us to overpay, Parma forcing us give a fortune to take our player back, Napoli winning us on the chaces for the Inlers and Pandevs, Fiorentina owning us in all these deals and generlly see all the Romas and Lazios, Milans able to find their Osvaldos, Kloses and El Swaraawys and us failing to secure anything better than Borriellos/Bendtners...

no no no no no :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
As for the difficulty of replacing him, it shouldnt be as hard, judging by the performance of other better than average Italian teams, for ex, Udine forcing us to overpay, Parma forcing us give a fortune to take our player back, Napoli winning us on the chaces for the Inlers and Pandevs, Fiorentina owning us in all these deals and generlly see all the Romas and Lazios, Milans able to find their Osvaldos, Kloses and El Swaraawys and us failing to secure anything better than Borriellos/Bendtners...

That doesn't answer my question.

I'm not going to argue with you about the merits of Marotta, because it's well covered ground.

I just want to know who you'd replace him with if it was your decision to make.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you deny the fact that we now are in a much better situation to hire a more competent manager, than the desperate situation, we were when we got Marotta?
Then why settle for lesss? He has obviously reached his limit/max potential, he offered what he could, thanx and GB!

Jul 1, 2010
Do you deny the fact that we now are in a much better situation to hire a more competent manager, than the desperate situation, we were when we got Marotta?
Then why settle for us? He has obviously reached his limit/max potential, he offered what he could, thanx and GB!
You're dodging the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)