Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (163 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
By "our target" tutto means the target of their bull$#@! rumours all summer long.
Well they are Turin based sports paper and although they tend to speculate with names this was in today's edition before Bilbao announced LLorente is in talks with us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Goal.com mentioned Rossi, i still consider him a realistic option, someone even someone as incompetent as Marotta could land.
And i still rate him as a Juve material finisher, someone who can solve our finishing issues, if remain fit!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Goal.com mentioned Rossi, i still consider him a realistic option, someone even someone as incompetent as Marotta could land.
And i still rate him as a Juve material finisher, someone who can solve our finishing issues, if remain fit!
He's been plagued with injuries lately and it would be a huge gamble.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Shouldn't this deserve an infraction?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Shouldn't this deserve an infraction?
For what?
Marotta never in his entire carrier ever landed a better finisher, until he proves it otherwise and after keep failing to find anything better than Borriello and Bendtner, it remains a fact, that better finishers are above his league.
Its not like he did otherwise and i insulted him.
On the contrary, i am a realist, i dont have any confidence in him for anything bigger and i believe this is a great solution, considering his limited capabilities, because anything else would be a waste of time!
I said that when we were chasing the Aqueros, RVP, Dzekos etc and guess what? Marotta actually proved me right!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
For what?
Marotta never in his entire carrier ever landed a better finisher, until he proves it otherwise and after keep failing to find anything better than Borriello and Bendtner, it remains a fact, that better finishers are above his league.
Its not like he did otherwise and insult him.
On the contrary, i am a realist, i dont have any confidence in him for anythingbigger and i believe this is a great solution, considering his limited capabilities, because anything else would be a waste of time!
If Marotta was incompetent we wouldn't have won the scudetto last season unbeaten and be on top this season + top our CL group.

Inb4 It's all the work of Conte and all other staff besides Marotta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)