Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This excellent krautzer is free this summer, corious if we considering him in any way:

But prolly EPL bound, even more so since he is half english or such.

May 22, 2007
Suarez should be our nr one target, most selfish player around currently, but fuck is he amazing this season. A Pool that will miss CL spot for sure makes it realistic, should try for him first, then try for "lesser" options.
Last year I was apprehensive about seeing him at Juve purely because he looked so frustrating when presented with a goal mouth, but in the few times I've seen him this year, the guy does look to have improved in that regard. Not sure if that is consistent throughout the whole season, but that is my impression.

I saw his display last night, and love his determination so much.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Think i'm mentally prepared for another summer of deception.Really dont believe we are in that position yet to afford a 30 million player if i'm honest.

Dec 31, 2008
Suarez should be our nr one target, most selfish player around currently, but fuck is he amazing this season. A Pool that will miss CL spot for sure makes it realistic, should try for him first, then try for "lesser" options.
Last year I was apprehensive about seeing him at Juve purely because he looked so frustrating when presented with a goal mouth, but in the few times I've seen him this year, the guy does look to have improved in that regard. Not sure if that is consistent throughout the whole season, but that is my impression.

I saw his display last night, and love his determination so much.

:tuttosport:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Think i'm mentally prepared for another summer of deception.Really dont believe we are in that position yet to afford a 30 million player if i'm honest.
If we sell Matri and Quag for combined sum of 15M, we can invest another 15-20M on top of that.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to RMC Sport; Newcastle, Juventus and Tottenham have all submitted contract offers for Moussa Sissoko.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is also out of contract in the summer

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Alexis Sanchez is a great player but he isn't a finisher. I prefer Suarez and Jovetic over Sanchez, both players are also under contract @ a weaker team.

Wouldn't be surprise if Marotta sellss Quaglia and matri and will go for the cheap Italian Giuseppe Rossi. Not that he is bad but he isn't a real upgrade + that injury..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If we sign Llorente then we only have to sign one player really.
I feel like Llorente will be a bit of a wild card signing at Juve. Could go either way, but we stand to profit coz even if we sell, it'll be for a substantial profit given he's coming free.

Suarez, Hummels and Kolarov in the summer, and I'd say only Barca are better, even on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)