Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
demba was and will be the biggest steal in this winter mercato..

we can beat that if we get fred though..he will score a tone for us

- - - Updated - - -

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its amuzing how so many players are considered "to score a ton", while not that many strikers actually do in serie a, unless they are really good, or in certain circumstances

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nope, his agents wants almost the same amout of money.

That is almost 13-14 milion.
I take it that is in GBP, because the buyout clause is £7m.

Suddenly this becomes €17m and not so pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure it was you who said we should have signed Marin.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It makes no sense to try for Gabbiadini, when Ciro Immobile appears the more mature and potent. Ideally, with our damaged Dane now certified useless, we should be looking at Richmond Boakye, but then again, he is off to South Africa for the next month or so...which leaves, I guess, Manolo. I'd rather see Padovan thrust into the Senior team. Obviously he has no experience at Serie A level, or even Serie B level for that matter, but he is big, strong, is in great goalscoring form this season and already knows our systems...(if this happened, the chances are too slim, too risky, but still, cheaper than trying to grab the other leg of Manolo, the upshot would be both a chance for Padovan to get some brilliant experience, and also a chance for Bonatini to stake a claim for more regular action with the primavera...)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather sign that bear than fucking Osvaldo. Osvaldo, Rossi, Pazzini, and Borriello should all drown in a pile of shit, only to be presumed dead, then resurface like 5 years later once their careers are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)