Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (171 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Has anyone heard the Zeigler or De Ceglie for Obiang rumour?

I have a feeling they would want De Ceglie though.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It was a tad unsettling to see a bear jerking it to a half naked Argitalian.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone heard the Zeigler or De Ceglie for Obiang rumour?

I have a feeling they would want De Ceglie though.
Yes, rumor is DC for Obiang.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I wouldn't so sure about those Senegal-French strikers from Newcastle. Demba Ba is on everyone mouth, but last year the real star was Demba Cisse. He scored 13 goals in 14 matches in England since winter transfer and everybody was crazy about him. This season he scored only 6 goals in 25 matches (the match of Newcastle is still going) and he isn't playing well. Just saying guys.

Mar 10, 2009
This season cisse hasnt been playing as an out and out striker like last year, he'll score a lot more now that demba ba is leaving

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I wouldn't so sure about those Senegal-French strikers from Newcastle. Demba Ba is on everyone mouth, but last year the real star was Demba Cisse. He scored 13 goals in 14 matches in England since winter transfer and everybody was crazy about him. This season he scored only 6 goals in 25 matches (the match of Newcastle is still going) and he isn't playing well. Just saying guys.
Papis Cise, we were linked with him when he was playing in Germany

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You seen Newcastle this season? One of THE worst teams in the league last month's, only QPR, Villa and Reading suck more.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This season cisse hasnt been playing as an out and out striker like last year, he'll score a lot more now that demba ba is leaving
that will be because Cisse will be back in his familiar central role rather than out wide, the same happened to ba in the 2nd half of last season in reversed roles.

- - - Updated - - -

You are the best, Badass! That's why I voted you best guru of 2012. :D
anyone noticed how i've been mentioning Kiessling the last few weeks? ;)

Plan B should we turn our attentions away from llorente

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)