Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
People make Osvaldo look like he's a serial killer who was Hanibal Lector's mentor.
It's not like that Dusan. He's a decent player alright but we need to step up our level in the forward department. We need to break away from the average striker searches and sign a WC one for another to want to partner up with in the future. I mean who the hell would want to partner up with the matri's and the quagliarellas? Players like pellissier and zarate would.

- - - Updated - - -

I Think we should buy that striker from Sydney FC... What was his name again?
Dunno, think it was some short, stumpy bloke who wears number 10 with fat lamb chops as side burns.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Raiola is such a turdbag. Fat, meddling, arrogant twat.
you don't want to know what I have heard about him every single week just in my town. another reason to block his restaurant. I will never step any feet in that restaurant

- - - Updated - - -

We need Janna to track him down at his dads pizza shop in Haarlem. Maybe she can proposition him with a blowjob and then cut his deck off with a shaving knife.
I know enough about him, but I won't spread it here in the internet. Just never go to his restaurant.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Did Raiola just say loyalty is overrated? That can't be good for business right? Teams will stop doing business with him. Raiola is great for his clients but that was just dumb.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
His knee's are a ticking bomb. It would be such a Chelsea move if they get him and first training session he's declared incapable of ever playing footie again :D

May 22, 2007
Chelsea are going to get him for just under €9m, which is really affordable for once on their part. I've read that his agent wants a lot for the move though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)