Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #327
    The "big" names for next season will be a mix of Sanchez, Higuain, Suarez, Isco...depends on how the media in particular feels that day.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    The "big" names for next season will be a mix of Sanchez, Higuain, Suarez, Isco...depends on how the media in particular feels that day.
    We will not get anyone out of those 4
    Higuain is too expensive , suarez is classified as a bad boy and we already have stated our position with that category , isco is really good , but i doubt we will spend 21 mil on him considering also that we have just recently got giovinco , sanchez could be an option , but still i doubt we will get him and i don't think that he will make a monstruous impact on juve . I would get him only with his current wages , 3,5 i think and for a fee not bigger than 15 mil . I would also accept doing to barca what galata did with us for melo , getting him with a right to buy for 25 , than the next year loan him again , but with a right to buy for 15 mil :D

Still in the end the only one who will come will be your avatar :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #329
    I said the media will talk about those although I think we'd have a shot at Sanchez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)