Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Benz in terms of wages and transfer fee would be far more expensive than Jo-Jo just saying.Dont believe we'll get either anyways.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we stick to the 3-5-2 (-_-) then this:

Buffon
Barzagli-Fibonacci-Chiellini
Licht-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Llorente-Jovetic​

7m now for Llorente or free in summer...most of our budget on Jovetic and we are golden with a few more additions to the bench. Sell some fringe players.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
If we stick to the 3-5-2 (-_-) then this:

Buffon
Barzagli-Fibonacci-Chiellini
Licht-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Llorente-Jovetic​

7m now for Llorente or free in summer...most of our budget on Jovetic and we are golden with a few more additions to the bench. Sell some fringe players.
That'd be awesome :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That'd be awesome :tuttosport:
Indeed it would be. The core of our team would be well gel'ed together. And we would actually have a striker that can score, along with one of the best SS's in the world.

Not to bad on the budget either providing we sell a few players we don't need.

Mar 10, 2009
You know if Milan want to sell Pato for 12 million, then I wouldn't mind getting him here...

well it wouldn't be the first time Milan sold Juve player that they thought was over the hill only for it to backfire on them. I still do believe that Pato can be amazing when kept fit

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Indeed it would be. The core of our team would be well gel'ed together. And we would actually have a striker that can score, along with one of the best SS's in the world.

Not to bad on the budget either providing we sell a few players we don't need.
I thought you did not like Jovetic.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You know if Milan want to sell Pato for 12 million, then I wouldn't mind getting him here...

well it wouldn't be the first time Milan sold Juve player that they thought was over the hill only for it to backfire on them. I still do believe that Pato can be amazing when kept fit
Well one spare leg could come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)