Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
I think people here underrate the ball control Trezeguet had. I for one think it was fantastic, surely not DP/Zidane level but very, very, very good for a player with his physical appearances and not to mention equally impressive with both feet.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I think people here underrate the ball control Trezeguet had. I for one think it was fantastic, surely not DP/Zidane level but very, very, very good for a player with his physical appearances and not to mention equally impressive with both feet.
i think they say that also because he participates more in the attacking manouver , at least from the 3 matches i have seen him he looks to be more active than trez . He can hold the ball and let his team go up

Apr 29, 2006
:D
Hey cummon' man... give the gooners a break. They aren't half as bad this year and there are too much teams competing for honors in the EPL ATM. Might sound unwise to speak here, but I don't see us being CL winners anytime soon either, unless massive investments are made...

---------- Post added 01.05.2012 at 00:15 ----------

i think they say that also because he participates more in the attacking manouver , at least from the 3 matches i have seen him he looks to be more active than trez . He can hold the ball and let his team go up
well yeah, but then that is the style of play. Inzaghi had the same, but his ball control is on mine's levels :p
I love smart foxes like Trez. Players like him make the game much more offensive and open in general.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
:D
Hey $#@!mon' man... give the gooners a break. They aren't half as bad this year and there are too much teams competing for honors in the EPL ATM. Might sound unwise to speak here, but I don't see us being CL winners anytime soon either, unless massive investments are made...

---------- Post added 01.05.2012 at 00:15 ----------

well yeah, but then that is the style of play. Inzaghi had the same, but his ball control is on mine's levels :p
I love smart foxes like Trez. Players like that make the game much more offensive and open in general.
We can always win a domestic title, unless Arsenal.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42,997
    Do you guys think we might be looking for a guy on the left instead for the 3-5-2 and keep Pepe/Giaccherini...for the 4-3-3?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)