Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Arsenal's are on solid wages too.
Not when you look at the other top teams in the league (especially their first team). Though I only had Utd., Chelsea, City :pado:, (not sure about 'pool) in mind, and most names here are from those teams.

Edit: What you're saying is still true tho, their bench and reserves are on fat wages very close to first XI.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Not when you look at the other top teams in the league (especially their first team). Though I only had Utd., Chelsea, City :pado:, (not sure about 'pool) in mind, and most names here are from those teams.
True, it's just not like they're on Fulham wages.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43,035
    Cavani, Dzeko, Higuain, Suarez, RVP, Torres, Jovetic, Drogba...then you have Damiao, Soldado, Giroud...

long shots...Lewandoski, van Wolfswinkel...

:D

edit: We should look at Llorente.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
    I thought so. I agree, it's hard to imagine a fat rabbit teethed Ronaldo scoring 247 goals in 343 games for his clubs, 62 goals in 98 games for Brazil and 19 titles won.

But hey, wikipedia might be off by a few cents there, but then again so is your argument.
    no, not his stat, I mean his fancy dribbling tricks... it didn't last long, did it? his play style changed just like our del piero.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Cavani, Dzeko, Higuain, Suarez, RVP, Torres, Jovetic, Drogba...then you have Damiao, Soldado, Giroud...

long shots...Lewandoski, van Wolfswinkel...

:D

edit: We should look at Llorente.

van Wolfswinkel? wtf

Might as well sign Destro

And I hope we don't get our targets then. Damiao has potential to be one of the best strikers in Europe

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43,039
    van Wolfswinkel? wtf

Might as well sign Destro

And I hope we don't get our targets then. Damiao has potential to be one of the best strikers in Europe

Destro could come with one of the others on the list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)