Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
A lot of transfer rumours floating about today.

We've been linked with Damiao, Alen Halilovic, Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Jacob Barret Laursen.

&

If reports are to be believed we're very close to signing Pogba and Verratti.

Apr 29, 2006
he cant replace marchisio. with this formation ganso would be the new diego in juve
I think you are underestimating Ganso. He has the desire to help out his team, is strong physically and has great vision, while Marchisio isn't exactly Mascherano either=> Its much more about positioning and team play than tackling abilities imho.
Anyway for a decent amount I would definitely buy him. The problem is he would be 20+m at least.
Not to mention you can play him with Giac/Pepe on the wings, because his creativity would be truly adding another dimension in our attack play.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Higuain on the market would mean Torres might still be an option and Drogba will certainly be available on a free transfer.... (Fuck imagine that after winning their first CL - considering their history even more disrespectful than DP)

And if he is being frozen out and such he would get to pick where to play next as his price wouldn't be unrealistic. He might prefer a team where he feels he can win and feel part of a great group.:xfinger:
:tuttosport:

Imagine if we get him for a Marchisio's replacement. That would be :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
isn't ganso a trequartista ?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
How good is this Damiao? What kind of player is he? Anyone who has seen some games with him?... (Please no youtube stuff)
Seen him couple of times, I think he would be a good addition to our team and the best striker in the current squad.

Not worth €30 mill, but he is a bit like Tevez, hard worker and high presser.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
I think you are underestimating Ganso. He has the desire to help out his team, is strong physically and has great vision, while Marchisio isn't exactly Mascherano either=> Its much more about positioning and team play than tackling abilities imho.
Anyway for a decent amount I would definitely buy him. The problem is he would be 20+m at least.
Even better, you defend with your head then. Ganso cant be a Marchisio replacement.You either play one formation with Marchisio or another with Ganso.

Apr 29, 2006
:tuttosport:

isn't ganso a trequartista ?
Yeah Torres is sex, but unfortunately he exploded a bit prematurely for the old lady. :D Great player though. Has everything.
@Ganso
I would like to believe he can be tamed. I have seen games of him in an withdrawn position and he has the physical abilities to tackle and a good footballing mind. Add to that a good coach(Conte) and he would turn to be the next Vidal in our midfield imho. His play on a counter attack is pirlo-esque but with more venom.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Not to mention you can play him with Giac/Pepe on the wings, because his creativity would be truly adding another dimension in our attack play.
im not underestimating him, actually im a huge fan, but he just cant play there.
if we wanted him we could get him, he wants to leave santos and santos wouldnt do much effort to keep him, but of course they wouldnt sell him cheap

Apr 29, 2006
Even better, you defend with your head then. Ganso cant be a Marchisio replacement.You either play one formation with Marchisio or another with Ganso.
Its simple really. You can play Ganso for Marchisio and if he can't take care of all the responsibilities Marchisio now has (especially these days when our team is working) we can fine tune other positions such as one more defensive winger to get the balance Surely on the offense Ganso would add a more even than an on form Marchisio.

I've watched him play too and I disagree. I think he would turn good on the defense. He doesn't have the speed, but he has a cool head. I am also upset that we are not after him btw, but I don't think his price would be less than 20m even with his current contract situation. Porto tried to get him and they can spot talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)