Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the chick obviously :D , i don't get it when they say she is the most beatiful women of the world

mmh never heard that claim before, but quantification of beauty could very well be an expression of how we feel inside.

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 10:36 ----------

Back in the day she was a 10 out of 10...and for that, I'd do her.
pfft every single straight guy in here would still do her

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Aalborg have admitted that Juventus are keen on Jacob Barret Laursen, but have denied claims of an agreement.

There have been suggestions that the Old Lady have already reached a deal to net the teenager who will turn 18 in November.

“I know that they are interested, but nothing is final,” Aalborg sporting director Lynge Jakobsen told Danish football website bold.dk. “I can’t confirm that they have signed him.

“I didn’t say they haven’t made a bid, but it has been reported that they have signed him and I don’t think they have.”

The defender, who has been on trial with Juventus, has represented Denmark at Under-16, U-17 and U-18 level.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Aalborg have admitted that Juventus are keen on Jacob Barret Laursen, but have denied claims of an agreement.

There have been suggestions that the Old Lady have already reached a deal to net the teenager who will turn 18 in November.

“I know that they are interested, but nothing is final,” Aalborg sporting director Lynge Jakobsen told Danish football website bold.dk. “I can’t confirm that they have signed him.

“I didn’t say they haven’t made a bid, but it has been reported that they have signed him and I don’t think they have.”

The defender, who has been on trial with Juventus, has represented Denmark at Under-16, U-17 and U-18 level.
Will he be going to Bologna for experience as well?

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 11:42 ----------

pfft every single straight guy in here would still do her
[mode] Kyle [exclude/mode]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
denying neymar's talent is like calling the monalisa ugly, not only that hes a lot more mature/aware than you run of the mill 20 yo brazilian however i still think he needs another 2 years in brazil before moving to europe
tbh the mona lisa was kinda ugly

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 16:56 ----------

Neymar is obviously talented but I'd pay a lot to see Montero take care of him.
Vidal taking out neymar :tuttosport:

May 22, 2007
Marco, senti le voci sulle tante squadre che ti cercano, in particolare la Juve? E' un'onore per te?
"E' un onore sì, perchè significa che sto facendo bene e capisco che devo continuare su questa strada. Poi le voci di mercato - voi lo sapete meglio di me - ci sono tutti i giorni".

Te lo immagini magari un giorno di entrare nella sede della Juve?
"Sì, me lo immagino. Sicuramente è una bella cosa, però come dicevo prima, abbiamo ancora quattro partite da fare con il Pescara e in quando non ci sarà niente di ufficiale, rimango lo stesso, non ci sono problemi".

Del Piero... maglia numero 10 tu, maglia numero 10 lui... lui ha fatto la storia...
"Da piccolo avevo anche il suo poster in camera e per me vederlo giocare è sempre un'emozione perchè ogni volta che entra fa sempre la differenza. Ogni giorno dimostra di essere un campione, che sta sopra tutti gli altri. E anche Pirlo è nato trequartista. Pirlo, lo vedete anche voi, in quel ruolo è il più forte al mondo. Io penso che tutti quelli che ci giocano insieme, imparano molto da lui e mi troverei sicuramente bene".

Chi tifi in questa lotta scudetto tra Milan e Juve?
"Sicuramente la Juve, sono sempre stato juventino da piccolo e sicuramente la Juve. Speriamo vincano il campionato, anche perchè se lo meritano".
Says it is an honour that Juve are interested but will continue to work hard. Playing the rumours cool and not really saying a lot about it. Nothing is official and there are 4 more games with Pescara blah blah blah

As a child he had Del Piero's poster in his room and he's a player that always makes a difference because he's a champion. Same with Pirlo, says he's the best in that role in the world, and teammates learn from that.

Says Juve to win the championship because he supported them since he was small. Thinks they deserve it and hopes they win it.

Verratti is so joining Juventus.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Says it is an honour that Juve are interested but will continue to work hard. Playing the rumours cool and not really saying a lot about it. Nothing is official and there are 4 more games with Pescara blah blah blah

As a child he had Del Piero's poster in his room and he's a player that always makes a difference because he's a champion. Same with Pirlo, says he's the best in that role in the world, and teammates learn from that.

Says Juve to win the championship because he supported them since he was small. Thinks they deserve it and hopes they win it.

Verratti is so joining Juventus.
:agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Aren't there some conspiracy theorists who believe the person depicted in that painting, was actually a man?
apparently it was da vinci's self portrait.

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 12:30 ----------

tbh you'd do anything, expecially Dzeko ;)
:oops:

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 12:31 ----------

I thought you were being sarcastic and making a reference to Sorenson. :p
I was. :sergio:

You were right the first time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)